**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Month after Month

Dungeons have really done it for me this month. Horribly time eating,, isn’t worth the stress. people die on each other and have to start all over while their champs are limited. Ai’s are too OP compared to arena (which is how they should be in a survival mode) The loading, the glitches, and the hot phone come with it as well. Expect to lagg after room 2 or 3 for sure... God tier defenders get placed as mini bosses every map, how do you figure everyone can use the small amount of bullcrap champ counters until they run out and have to wait for cooldown... since this restarts daily there shouldnt be any cool down forcing you to use **** champions that wont survive let alone be able to beat magiks, mephistos, icemen, nightcrawlers, abominations ect. did i mention cool down timers? just why? you know there is a little amount of champs that can counter these dudes as it is.... just horrible. this mode shouldnt take us any more than 1 hour tops a day, with all this other stuff going on, and thats pushing it even but still doable. Sometimes it can go longer, especially if you dont have any friends and have to do the matchmaking thing which will 9.9/10 leave you done at room 2 with your team member K.O.’ed... Try again...... OOP. now im gunna die because i used my good champs that i couldve gone far with, upon someone else who died. I get it, we all die, but just ugh.... more time..... more waiting.... more agony...... Eq doesnt seem fun or worth it any more than it is draggy and dull... This trend of having to beat every difficulty just doesnt make sense to me, ive been playing too long to do all that easy stuff without losing my mind, or feeling like i can do something more productive with my time on earth lol. Straight up how i feel about it. Pouring minutes and hours out, grinding whole months after months has noticeably not getting me anywhere, very fast. In fact i find it hard to even find an alliance to join because my prestige has been haulted by HAUNTING luck(if you even call it that, idk anymore...) with tier 2 alphas overflowing & expiring...... I have not a clue why this is going down this road but i think ive very well had enough of this. No game should have this much stress in it, no one needs that. Just sucks it has to be this game. With the right minds behind it i think it could have gotten even further than it has, on a good note with the people...... its just not the same anymore, the rewards are no longer rewarding. You can read messages on the forum and see how depressed people are because they actually love this game and are actually concerned about its current state and health... man, idk. do something cool for once that doesnt turn into a disaster. do something nice for your supporters for once. everyone should get some free gems again like when 12.0 happened. Just for sticking around thru all the bull and continuing this journey that passes greed onto its players making them cold hearted and aloss from reality/ time spent with their friends and family. Im serious man i cant believe the scale of nautyness anymore. My time is coming to a close here, just wanted to rant for all the people who play this everyday like me. To whomever is reading all this thank you for your time and remember, your voice matters!!! This is no more than some constructive critisism so od appreciate it if this post wasnt deleted by mods or whatever. These are a few thing i think are just overdue- and necessary to keep people playing while improving the ethic of direction this machine is moving. Because at the end of the day i really do enjoy this game, and hate that i cant play it lately without stressing out or having to depend on anything. Nothing should be overdone, just moderate. This game demands everything of you, how much further until it is no longer a game your playing with but a game thats playing you...? carry on

Comments

• BmanBman Posts: 217
    Fix dungeon matchmaking!! It is beyond a joke like most things u do Kabam! I’m tired of going into a dungeon with a 20k team and getting paired with a 6-7k! Just another intended “not
    What we intended” BS to get
    Ppl 2 spend Units. I won’t spend. Fix it, should be paired with very similar PI. FIX IT!!
  • Davyb18Davyb18 Posts: 30
    edited May 2018
    Don't know what people are moaning about [removed by Moderator]
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Did Mexico pay for that wall?

Bahahaha! This one quote combined with @charaderdude2 s quote had me laughing so hard I snorted out my coffee!😂😂😂
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    ACIDUCK wrote: »
    Dungeons have really done it for me this month. Horribly time eating,, isn’t worth the stress. people die on each other and have to start all over while their champs are limited. Ai’s are too OP compared to arena (which is how they should be in a survival mode) The loading, the glitches, and the hot phone come with it as well. Expect to lagg after room 2 or 3 for sure... God tier defenders get placed as mini bosses every map, how do you figure everyone can use the small amount of bullcrap champ counters until they run out and have to wait for cooldown... since this restarts daily there shouldnt be any cool down forcing you to use **** champions that wont survive let alone be able to beat magiks, mephistos, icemen, nightcrawlers, abominations ect. did i mention cool down timers? just why? you know there is a little amount of champs that can counter these dudes as it is.... just horrible. this mode shouldnt take us any more than 1 hour tops a day, with all this other stuff going on, and thats pushing it even but still doable. Sometimes it can go longer, especially if you dont have any friends and have to do the matchmaking thing which will 9.9/10 leave you done at room 2 with your team member K.O.’ed... Try again...... OOP. now im gunna die because i used my good champs that i couldve gone far with, upon someone else who died. I get it, we all die, but just ugh.... more time..... more waiting.... more agony...... Eq doesnt seem fun or worth it any more than it is draggy and dull... This trend of having to beat every difficulty just doesnt make sense to me, ive been playing too long to do all that easy stuff without losing my mind, or feeling like i can do something more productive with my time on earth lol. Straight up how i feel about it. Pouring minutes and hours out, grinding whole months after months has noticeably not getting me anywhere, very fast. In fact i find it hard to even find an alliance to join because my prestige has been haulted by HAUNTING luck(if you even call it that, idk anymore...) with tier 2 alphas overflowing & expiring...... I have not a clue why this is going down this road but i think ive very well had enough of this. No game should have this much stress in it, no one needs that. Just sucks it has to be this game. With the right minds behind it i think it could have gotten even further than it has, on a good note with the people...... its just not the same anymore, the rewards are no longer rewarding. You can read messages on the forum and see how depressed people are because they actually love this game and are actually concerned about its current state and health... man, idk. do something cool for once that doesnt turn into a disaster. do something nice for your supporters for once. everyone should get some free gems again like when 12.0 happened. Just for sticking around thru all the bull and continuing this journey that passes greed onto its players making them cold hearted and aloss from reality/ time spent with their friends and family. Im serious man i cant believe the scale of nautyness anymore. My time is coming to a close here, just wanted to rant for all the people who play this everyday like me. To whomever is reading all this thank you for your time and remember, your voice matters!!! This is no more than some constructive critisism so od appreciate it if this post wasnt deleted by mods or whatever. These are a few thing i think are just overdue- and necessary to keep people playing while improving the ethic of direction this machine is moving. Because at the end of the day i really do enjoy this game, and hate that i cant play it lately without stressing out or having to depend on anything. Nothing should be overdone, just moderate. This game demands everything of you, how much further until it is no longer a game your playing with but a game thats playing you...? carry on

TL;DR needed.

Quotation not needed. I have to scroll the whole thing again to see the next comment :D
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    came back to the game and forums after a break for 2 weeks and i find this

thanks
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    "git gud" lol jk the time spent seems a bit much for the rewards and regarding champs, just consider the dungeon as rank rooms too, dont expect to roll through 5 super fast and easy with 3/30s. The AI which i know is tinkered with quite a bit on the regular hasnt given me much of a problem but i have gone very casually into the dungeons so far.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Sac123_ wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Did Mexico pay for that wall?

Bahahaha! This one quote combined with @charaderdude2 s quote had me laughing so hard I snorted out my coffee!😂😂😂

What can I say,Except You're Welcome!

TL;DR needed.

Quotation not needed. I have to scroll the whole thing again to see the next comment :D

My bad,Forgot about that.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Problem: "I think dungeons take too long and are too hard!"

Solution: don't do dungeons.

Glad I could help. No need to thank me
  • Davyb18Davyb18 Posts: 30
    Dungeons were brought out cos kabam are only interested in your money they don't listen to anything you say and god forbid if u say anything they consider bad cos then one of their puppets gives u a warning lol