**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can loki be an alternative to guillotine in ROL?

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
Loki removes and steals buffs such as regeneration. Do you think loki can do a decent job against wolvie in ROL by removing and stealing his regen?

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    no not really, you need to be able to steal all of his buffs all the time.

one heal and he can get 3k per tick
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Yes Loki can. But only problem is that it will take forever because he doesn't hit that much hard. And playing with him will be like playing with 3* SL
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Take someone with a strong heal block instead. A guy in my alliance used Arcangel
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    R4 5 star SL can solo him with over 400 hits. Gilly can do work...AA can as well...that's it.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Watch this video.
    https://youtu.be/QCyotU3S44w

Use Loki's special three but I am not able to explain well.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited June 2017
    That's a great fight. 16 Minutes is ok. Remind that the heavy attack is reseting curse by 100%. So use parry as much as possible.

Civil warrior would be possible too. Use parry and then the heavy to get the Heal block. Use the SP1 after that to expand the durration of the heal block. You will have 10 seconds to get your power up to another sp1. So you can chain the healblocks. Might be a long fight too but absolutely possible.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Just wait for a guillotine. Rewards aren't as good as I thought.
    Wait for guillotine or just wait until you need those rewards.
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Sorry, I didn't answer your question. Loki would be a horrible replacement for guillotine.