**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let us choose dungeons rooms in matchmaking

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
When matchmaking I bring strong champs but that does not mean I want to get thrown into dungeon 6. Me and the other person I was paired with couldn't handle it and we lost so now our champions are in cooldown without gaining any points.

If we can't agree on a room then there should be the 1 minute timer that puts you into the room so that way you both are not arguing over which room to choose.

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    but you can choose it before you start
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Even when matchmaking with a random person?
    I don't mean when pairing with friends I mean when you use the find a partner feature.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    Yes ... you need to select the dungeon difficulty before clicking to find a partner ...
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I can't though.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I was unable to pick a room, even though that's how it should work (according to the dungeon announcement)