**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Starting in on LOL. I can 4-55 a couple or rank a variety of 4*. Roster pics included

FineFine Posts: 78
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Just like the title says. I'm about to start into LoL. I'm thinking of taking Hawkeye to 4-55, using him, SL, GR, Hood, and maybe taking bp to 3-45. I'm looking for suggestions on who to rank and/or use. Thanks in advance! (can't believe in short on t1a!!!)

mcoc%206_zpsgqhdhavy.jpg

mcoc%205_zpsmgtqttbo.jpg

mcoc%204_zpslm9sjvi8.jpg

mcoc%203_zpsuelj3khj.jpg

mcoc%202_zps75ltztfx.jpg

mcoc%201_zps5hkcwetj.jpg

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I hope you have a lot of revives and potions in your stash or are planning to buy a lot of units? I've heard at least two Odins to clear a path.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    But no matter what good luck.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    You just need 4 star SL and mutant team, forget about BP hood HE. Trust me, get ready to spent 8000 units with 4 star SL.
  • You need attack synergies if you want to extend your enrage timer. Without a long enrage timer, your toast.

Hawkeye is a bad choice for LOL, Power Drain isn't useful. You need constant openings, and preventing opponents from using specials only worsens your situation. Base attacks are not strong enough either.

I think you could do it with a r4 five star Black Panther and lvl 99 r5 SL. And use the mutant team or Antman YJ team to extend enrage timer. (Cyclops, Magneto, Wolverine) (Antman, Antman, Yellow Jacket)

You're going to want around 9k to 12k units, maybe even more. Full inventory of potions and boosts, along with a batch of free crystals, more than 300.

--> Overshoot on your resources, you dont want to end up undershooting. <--

If you're patient, you can complete LOL using less units with a r4 duped five star Star Lord or someone more powerful than your other 5 stars, like five star Gwenpool.

Hope this helps.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    It also looks like you might wanna work on your masteries, they look a lil low. Unless you changed them recently.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    edited June 2017
    If you thought so well sl,bp(r4 5*) and mutant synergy team Wolvy,Cyclops and magneto will be ideal according to your roaster.
    Choose bp,sl and Wolvy as main attacker cause your Wolvy is r5 so you can use him as attcker as well as for synergy.
    Now talking about units if you can do arena then do it you will get approx 2k units per month so i will suggest you to arena for 2 month upto that time just save your free crystal as much as you can and fill your stash with potion and revive by questing.so it will save your units and i hope so this can be done using these items.
    I still not start that but still there is 4 to 5 month to start that so im doing arena and saving my free crystal upto that time and trust me if you do what i say i dont think you will need much tHing then
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    I'm surprised. Looking at the attack stats Hawkeye has the highest base attack of my entire roster. Am I missing something? I've done some practice runs with a variety of champs. I didn't know how the enrage timer worked. Thank you for that. My BP is at 2-35. I'd have to take him to r3 then r4 and I'm 3 t4c short of being able to do that so it'd be a while before I'd be able to use him. My 4* SL is at lvl 99. I'm going to do some practice runs with SL, BP (at 2-35) Wolverine, Mags, and Clops. and then switch out BP with Hawkeye and see how it goes. I thought GR would be a good option due to his fantastic regen. I know he hits a bit soft though.
  • WilliamJakesWilliamJakes Posts: 75
    edited June 2017
    Fine wrote: »
    I'm surprised. Looking at the attack stats Hawkeye has the highest base attack of my entire roster. Am I missing something? I've done some practice runs with a variety of champs. I didn't know how the enrage timer worked. Thank you for that. My BP is at 2-35. I'd have to take him to r3 then r4 and I'm 3 t4c short of being able to do that so it'd be a while before I'd be able to use him. My 4* SL is at lvl 99. I'm going to do some practice runs with SL, BP (at 2-35) Wolverine, Mags, and Clops. and then switch out BP with Hawkeye and see how it goes. I thought GR would be a good option due to his fantastic regen. I know he hits a bit soft though.

Regen doesn't help much in LOL. You gotta go for as much damage as you can deal in a short amount of time per fight.

Someone mentioned masteries, I agree, have a solid mastery setup before jumping in for practice.
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    edited June 2017
    Any 5* at 4/55 is good(not Antman) to do at least one path of LoL. If you are going with HE/BP then bring 4* SL and mutant synergy team. HE is more helpful than BP for Magik, WM, and falcon because of power drain. For bleed immune champs use SL and for rest of it HE/BP.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Would you not use Dormammu and Wolverine?