**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Check your alliance feed right now for 4* heroes from PHCs or shard PHCs...

MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
Did you see any?

I sure didn’t.

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    My alliance feed is filled with heroes pulled from phcs. Not sure what the complaint is about, but I wish you better luck in the future.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I'ves seen and pulled lots of 4* from phc, it's not the same for everyone or every alliance.

Some people or alliances have people who pull many from them, one guy pulls multiple at a time and I've pulled over 50+ over my career, while others have no luck at all.

• FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    I literally JUST pulled a 4* Iceman from a PHC. Agree, not sure what you're trying to say. It's chance. It's not a very good chance. You could open hundreds and get none, or open 4 and get 2. No way to predict it at all.
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    I have pulled 2 4*s from phc shards in the past month. Better Luck Next time.

-Ajjohnsbb8
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Got a 4* shulk today
    Not really feeling it, but hey, it’s a 4* from a phc
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Got Hawkeye a few hours ago
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen like 3 in the past week and I’m in a retirement ally. It’s just u bud. Besides, everyone knows PHCs are trash and if ur just upset because u blew your units on a phc deal, that’s on u tbh....
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    yep, definitely saw a few 4 stars. pretty sweet.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    PHC ?? .... you mean two star crystals 😂😂😂😂
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I think the point I’m trying to make is that even though there are 6* champs now... the champs being fed into the game thru PHCs are 2* and there always seems to be no middle ground.

First, You have to be the greenest noob to buy any crystal deals, especially phc deals.

The PHC IS a crystal for 2* champs but the current game economy almost dictates that the 4* drop rate has to increase. Who is seriously using their 2* champs to grind in the 3* arena? Especially with a 6* arena in play.
  • HereticHeretic Posts: 15
    I got a 4 star Storm earlier today from a premium Hero Crystal.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Phc’s are a way towards getting iso, gold, max sig crystals, 3* or 4* shards. Yes 6*’s are in the game............are they the only reason say 80 to 90% of this playerbase is playing this game? Probably not. Atm they’re more like a trophy champ to get/have.