**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5M alliance looking for active summoners!

Name: camp anawanna (uFoul)

Looking for competent, self motivated, daily active players. Minimum level 40, 75k rating. Line is not required, however we do have a line group going. Here's what we do:

We run 2 bgs in aq and aw.... and do both all week. We don't expect people to join every time (life gets in the way sometimes, i get it, that's why we run 2 bgs)... we do however expect everyone to contribute at least half the time. As a result though, it is first come first served as far as who joins what and what lane they take.

Aq- we currently run 33322... though with the right people I'd like to push this to map 3 all week. We do not have any donation requirements, but have dabbled with map 4 here and there.

Aw- war rating over 1100 and currently tier 11. We were silver 2 last season. 4 star 3 30 minimums for attackers and defenders to join.

SA is our primary focus in alliance events with the goal of everyone to hit 8.9k weekly.

Interested? Send me (ughzy) a friend request in game or on LINE! Looking forward to fighting alongside you.

Comments

• UghzyUghzy Posts: 86
    Got one opening now if anyone is interested