**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add Shock Immunity To Certain Champs

I believe with all of the New Immunities being introduced to the game such as coldsnap and incinerate immunities, certain champs should (need) revamped for balancing; Such as Electro And Groot for Starters. Electro should gain power from shock debuffs and Groot should just be immune due to his wooden physiology. I believe shock immunity would serve a great balancing purpose and will allow more champs to be more useful

Comments

• PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Pretty sure electricity can catch a tree on fire.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I agree, it makes sense. Iron Man is another candidate (and would make him useful).
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103
    Glave is shock immune
  • If not shock immune, there are some who should get a benefit from it. Say original Iron Man (remember this scene from Avengers 1?) gets hit with shock debuff, he gains extra power from it. Each tick adds 1-5% power. Electro should get something similar too, and SIM since he apparently is actually energy immune or resistant in comics. Tweaks to older champs, creating small new value
  • MmlorenceteMmlorencete Posts: 6
    For me king groot and groot could receive double damage from incinerate. And colossus, ultron, vision could be immune to incinerate. Electro should be shock immunity.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    The reason why there are no shock immune champs is because it prevents hackers from not milking the whales on Electro in LOL.

Well they don't update LoL and RoL champs with these patches/champ updates
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Thor should be shock immune too. Before anyone says what about Valkeries device, that was neurotoxins that just happened to be transferred to the nervous system via electric charges