**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kicked out of an alliance for nothing

2»

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    It really depends on your alliance. I'm a part of an expert tier alliance. We've kicked due to lower prestiges of some members, but we are quick to let them back in if their prestige gets where we need it to be. I have an alternate account where the alliance I joined kicks people who do not follow the rules. You miss AQ, AW, or do not hit minimums and you are booted. These are all events that are easy to plan for. I've also seen them kick when people are let in but then do not join on Line app.

No matter what I think you should move on. Chances are a fresh start will give you a better experience anyways. And look for a place with defined rules. It makes the game more enjoyable, at least for some of us.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    In my alliance, people often get kicked for ignoring orders nd messing up in AQ and AW, that pisses us off, my officer buddy kick them and delete them off the line group but Idk if he msg the player about the removal yet

But we always pm the player that messed up about their action and told them to improve but if they wouldn't or ignore us, we'll kick them
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    Happens... All it takes is some A-hole officer that gets offended by you. Last year, I got kicked because an officer didn't like my response to him telling me I wasn't using my energy fast enough in AQ. I told him, I've been finishing my path faster than him basically every day, and that he didn't even show up in tier 1 in one of the days.. I got kicked as soon as AQ was over...
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    a few people have been kicked from my alliance for not participating and not responding when we try to talk to them to ask them to join AQ. or some for joining AQ and sitting at the entrance with 0 points.

some (maybe?) don't have alliance chat active? which would be really stupid of them