**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skip All button Needed

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Can we please have a skip all dialogue button in the Main Menu options. Honestly, I don't care about what these characters say and also it hangs up the screen to load the dialogues. It is also not fun to skip the same dialogue if I have to go through a path again for 100% completion.

EDIT - You can add in your own suggestion if you feel like that this game should implement voice recognition and until we , the player, read the dialogue, the game should not move forward. (LOL)

Skip All button Needed 81 votes

I need this "Skip All" button in Main Menu options.
46%
NEOHULK_BREAKbuffajrLurkerCamaroGoodfellaBugsyDukeZmancruel_horizonChokerspinWalkinhighlightVintage7731haunted_memoryKarinshiCaptain_AmazingSKK65AKTEKThebgjCupidL1d3rAtaojay1 38 votes
I read every dialogue but the repetition should be skipped automatically.
39%
becauseicantCELEZEMegaSkater67A_Noob_Is1Adamdrt2006TRERikuremaRapidlyMasterTroller42AlCapone2727ColdfireknightGuzmaJman2182GeneralDCB_KassBatman_26_2019Liss_Bliss_Crazyjack719MutantWharf8Fyrewalker 32 votes
I read every dialogue and don't mind reading it 7 times over.
4%
AxeCopFireadqqedfyvrAquarDragon65Maldroit2 4 votes
There should be a dialogue on every node and it should not be skippable. Everyone should read these cheesy dialogues.
8%
OllyoxenfreePrimmer79NOOOOOOOOPEEEEESpiritOfVengeanceAbracussColonaut123Cats73 7 votes

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Saiyan wrote: »
    These are for the most part ignored by most players and isn't THAT much of an issue. Now a "Help All" button will however make Arena slightly less annoying to do.

I'd agree with that but when you are doing auto-fight and these dialogues pop up every damn step of the way, it is very annoying to say the least.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    To be clear,I just picked this option,because,well I dunno.
    My actual answer is I read every dialogue but the repetition should be skipped,I don't mind reading.It scars me,How many people say "reading is for needs!" and yet can't live without reading anyway.(The idea of blindly doing everything with yelling,"THIS IS SPARTA!" and not reading amuses me)Sure it gets annoying sometimes,For me too.

Or I guess we could set a certain difficulty to hold all dialogue?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I don’t see how this would be a bad feature for those who aren’t interested in it. Personally I quite like reading them on the first run through but then skip on the repeats for 100%. Would just make things a little quicker and easier for that part.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    There should also be an "ALL" button when requesting help in arenas. Its annoying having to constantly hit them one at a time.
  • MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95
    how about "Help All" button??
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I read the dialogue and I think it's an important part of the game.

I'd prefer the option they took in the Terrigenesis Event, when there were actually different dialogues to find on different paths.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I need this "Skip All" button in Main Menu options.
    how about "Help All" button??

it's my copyright :D

also the "duel again" button B)
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I read the dialogue and I think it's an important part of the game.

I'd prefer the option they took in the Terrigenesis Event, when there were actually different dialogues to find on different paths.

OoooooooooO,I was there during the event,Just not strong,And this idea is a masterpiece!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    There should be a dialogue on every node and it should not be skippable. Everyone should read these cheesy dialogues.
    I'm sorry I couldn't resist this vote.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    But they chould probably add a skip all dialogue option so people who don't want to deal with it don't have to
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I don’t mind reading it once on the first play through, sub subsequent once I hate having to press skip each one a new dialog pops up.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    So you can’t take the time to hit that little skip button a couple times? Dang it legit takes .5 secs. Unless ur going for a legend run, it’s not even that bad. Besides, all legend run people seem to work around it just fine, so I don’t see the problem
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    So you can’t take the time to hit that little skip button a couple times? Dang it legit takes .5 secs. Unless ur going for a legend run, it’s not even that bad. Besides, all legend run people seem to work around it just fine, so I don’t see the problem

Couple of things -

1) The dialogue doesnt take .5 seconds to load , not on Android anyways. The loading symbol appears and takes about 2-3 seconds before the dialogue loads (every time, even on re-runs).

2) If I am trying to auto-fight , due to any reason, I want the clicks to be as minimal as possible. Pressing that Skip button at random moments several times in a quest is an annoyance, a hazard and tedious.

I am not comparing myself to legend runs, those people can deal with anything to complete a quest in 3 hours.
  • I've moved this over to the Suggestions and Requests section of the Forum. Please try to keep this discussion on topic, the request is to have a "Skip All" feature implemented to allow players to bypass the in-game dialogue. The discussion is not about a Help All button for Arenas. We have already stated in THIS thread that we tried to implement a Help All feature in the past but it had a negative impact on performance. As a result, there are no plans to introduce it to the game at this time.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I enjoy reading the dialogue however once the quest is complete the dialogue should go away
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I wish for more dialogue, but only the first time it should not be skippable.