**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why are dungeon 5 room 6 points reduced?

Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
As the title states.
So Friday when I last ran dungeons, I was able to do 2 runs of dungeon 5, to room 6 then to room 5 (come out with 7520 points), to finish off all the milestones. But then I’ve just run through again today and discovered that room 5 and 6 points have been reduced, not by a huge amount but enough that it’s no longer possible to quickly run this combo to hit milestones, what’s with that? You’ve got everyone complaining about it being time consuming and yet it appears as though you guys have made it even longer?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    What are you talking about? They increased the points, you only need to do 4 rooms of dungeon 6 to get 7.5k
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    What are you talking about? They increased the points, you only need to do 4 rooms of dungeon 6 to get 7.5k

What are you talking about? I said Dungeon 5, I’ll be honest I haven’t touched dungeon 6 since the first day.

Dungeon 5 room 6 - used to get 4300~ points, now gets 4000~
    Dungeon 5, room 5 - used to get 3200~ points, now gets 3000~
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Mr_Platypus don't know about D5 because I quit it. Too much grind. But d6 room 4 will give you all milestones, and D6 room 3 plus d6 room 2 is way faster than anything you can do in d5. Even if you did d6 room 2 three times it would still be faster. Give it a try.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    @Mr_Platypus don't know about D5 because I quit it. Too much grind. But d6 room 4 will give you all milestones, and D6 room 3 plus d6 room 2 is way faster than anything you can do in d5. Even if you did d6 room 2 three times it would still be faster. Give it a try.

I’ll give that a go tonight then, thanks.
    Was just unexpected realising I’d need 2 room 6 runs lol
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Kabam Miike
    May 5
    Summoners,

Thank you all for your feedback. We have heard from many of you that while you enjoy the Infinity Dungeons experience, you feel that they take quite some time to hit all of the Milestones. After looking into this, we also agree that it is taking too long for players to hit the Milestones.

Upon investigation, we found that one of the reasons so many Summoners are taking so long to complete the Milestones, is that when choosing the difficulty for Infinity Dungeons, Summoners are choosing to go down a Difficulty level, instead of choosing the System recommended difficulty. While this does result in Summoners being able to advance through more rooms, it results in longer play times to hit Milestones.

To help Summoners to be able to hit Milestones quicker, as well as to alleviate some of the difficulty in higher Difficulty Levels, we are going to be making some adjustments to the difficulty and point curves in Difficulty Levels 4,5, and 6.

The difficulty in rooms 1, 2, and 3 has been toned down to allow Players to make more progress in a difficulty level they may have avoided. These rooms will also award more points, to help Summoners reach milestones with fewer runs of these higher difficulties.

This does mean that the difficulty curve will rise a bit quicker than before in rooms 4+, and the points will scale a little slower in rooms 4+ as well, but these changes will make it easier to hit milestones and get rewards more quickly.

These changes will be implemented for the Dungeons event that starts at 12 pm PST tomorrow.

That's what Kabam Miike posted about it.. Caused quite a bit of confusion..
    Personally I can't comment on it as I gave up on dungeons within a few days of release..
    It's just not for me.. Got no enjoyment from them..
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Yep, the D6 now is very enjoyable. Room 1 - 1K points. Room 2 - + - 3.3K points and room 3 is +-6.5K. Room 4 gives enough for full milestones. Wayyy more enjoyable this way and reduced the grind time for me by 50%!
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Dungeon 5 room 6 gives 5000 points now, plus the 3000 room 4 gives, it is good enough for all milestones now. Alternatively two room 5s of dungeon 5 also gives you the 8000 points. So one less room than before.
    What are you talking about? I said Dungeon 5, I’ll be honest I haven’t touched dungeon 6 since the first day.

Dungeon 5 room 6 - used to get 4300~ points, now gets 4000~
    Dungeon 5, room 5 - used to get 3200~ points, now gets 3000~