**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam can you PLEASE change Morningstar's Dash back??

Morningstar is by far one of my favorite characters in the game, Bleed immune, Amazing defender, AMAZING ATTACKER AND A GOD....................after 4 souls. But besides her ramp up being a little annoying, the biggest annoyance and design flaw for me is how un-fluid and quirky she is with her dash back. DEAR GOD IT IS AWFUL! How hard can it be to fix a dash back movement for a character I mean c'mon kabam you have all these other champs with the same movement patterns and you cant just copy and paste? Is this ever going to be addressed?? I know im definitely not the only one that's hates this, and using dexterity is so weird and unbalanced that its one of the reasons people don't use her as much. Just give her a simple slide back like everyone else in the game. Kabam you had to change up winter soldier back In the day, I doubt a simple dash back movement will break the bank.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    I agree. if they could just have her evade move farther it would make all this difference. she hops like a weirdo
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Adding my grievance to the thread and pointing out that Thor Rag also has just as bad of a dash back, if not worse.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I haven’t played with her yet, but I can say that Thor (ragdoll) also has a horrible dash back. It’s wonky and feels like he didn’t move at all.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yep get hit by Civil War black panthers special one if I try to evade it.