**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not getting any rewards from mordo arena

2»

Comments

• MerekMerek Posts: 10
    I'm missing mine as well stilljfo2wt8i29hc.png
    oxyma1ydctd5.png
  • HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    Same here, no rewards yet!
  • CLC5888CLC5888 Posts: 1
    Haven't receive my rewards yet
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    2wlkxoqg0pjx.jpg

12 hours later and still no rewards. Fix it soon please. Annoying to use time to reach the goal but when crossing the finish line all you receive is nothing ...
  • devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    me too.. 1.6m and no min rewards? so the cut-off for arena min rewards is like what? 3 mil??
  • HAVNT GOT MORDO YETydxmvqkpdsd2.png

• Hello Kabam!
    No rewards from Mordo arena. Give back to my Mordo pls...!
    mprx8mrm9p40.png
    5oktanxy7cz2.png
    zwjj80l1zm80.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Hello Kabam!
    No rewards from Mordo arena. Give back to my Mordo pls...!
    mprx8mrm9p40.png
    5oktanxy7cz2.png
    zwjj80l1zm80.png

You may want to remove your Email from this Post. Not wise to leave it in the Forum. Protect your personal info.
  • Mhond22Mhond22 Posts: 10
    Also mine dont recieve any rewards i score 5.5m
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    No reward here. Granted, I had a whooping 633.092 points, which place me at rank 47.827, but still, I should be somewhere in the 61-100%
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Miike was just on a while ago. The team is on it. They'll get them out as soon as possible.

Oh, the team is on that TOO.
    Now they are trying to guess why something that worked for years has gone wrong ?
  • transaatransaa Posts: 1
    I scored over 7M and no rewards, WTF?
  • KabiraCeloKabiraCelo Posts: 1
    This is the first time, that I didn't got any rewards from arena.
  • ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    I did 7 mil. But no reward. So am I getting my Mordo or not?
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Me neither. I scored 800k, and didn't receive anything. My in-game name is the same, and people with lower score than mine did receive their rewards.
  • Rushabh_1012Rushabh_1012 Posts: 2
    Same here its been more than 12 hrs plz give the rank rewards or tell us what is wrong going on?? We r getting rewards or not??
  • Naveen2mNaveen2m Posts: 1
    What the heck is happening
  • Mao71Mao71 Posts: 1
    6,3 mil
    No reward.....
    I still wait
  • They're adjusting the criteria to win Mordo and featured champs because too many people received him due to #GetInThePool campaign.
  • How many time we have to wait again for the rewards?
  • 56c9nb7d3vp0.png
  • Buff_DaddyBuff_Daddy Posts: 5
    It's Kabam. You guys aren't used to this by now? Just flood their inbox with tickets until you get a real response.
  • Cagh10156Cagh10156 Posts: 22
    Mordo for everyone
  • ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    Finally after 18 hours I got my rewards.
  • _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Yup just received mine after almost 22hrs
  • Ant1ikWarAnt1ikWar Posts: 5
    ditCdave wrote: »
    Finally after 18 hours I got my rewards.

same, just received message with mordo, all good guys o:)