**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity Dungeons are boring?

Infinity Dungeons are boring? 34 votes

Yes
70%
HiapeindexMattyloNevvBSpity68fabbassthanks4playingAnonymous346Greifmaster911imnooneDev10999L1d3rAElitehunterBahamutdfmoore26TheRealmKeeperXxLoganTDCxXJodo_Kshadow_lurker22Spark99Colonaut123 24 votes
No
29%
CableLeNoirFaineantMarzGroovemum_m2JadedThecrusher_9756[Deleted User]VoltolosIKONDyon 10 votes

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Yes
    Not exactly boring, just time consuming
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    The rewards arnt very good either. 3000 dark artifacts for a three star. It takes so much time. The idea of real time should be put into arenas though
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    No
    It’s good for end game players but time consuming if you can’t do the highest difficulties
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    No
    I really like them, but they do take a while. It's tough to carve out 30 minutes non stop . Would be better if you just enter the dungeon and go at your own pace. It'll send a notification when the player has downed the node. Just the thought of having someone wait on me is enough motive to get in and do my part, it's just that when your baby girl is screaming at you to hold her, it makes it literally impossible to finish a fight in the allotted time.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I can hit all milestones in one run, and its still boring as hell, you either get cake walk nodes, or **** nodes i’ll still walk through. My favourite is coward because i just hammer my block button and theyre dead in 10 seconds.