**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best team to put together and rank up 4 star

8g7werlwfh3u.jpeg

These are my 4 star champions (I know not many) I want to start grinding but I want to rank up the right champions that will be most effective with who I got.

Comments

• Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Finish lvling up thor then do Magik I say
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Your best champs right now are magik(power control beast), thor(he needs dupe tho), and rogue(steals buffs, health, and power).
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Depends where u are in the contest.. if u looking for complete higher events.. and ur non spender.. i wud go with Rogue.

Rogue : on sp1 she steal HP to u, when dupe she steal higher amount and crit way more. She will save a tons of potions cuz of the life steal.. and her Sp2 power drain..

My 2nd wud be Dr, Strange.. if u can play him right he will be able to heal aswell. and u will be able to save potion.
    He is not the same as the previous version but he is still a good champion for start.

When u learn and getting more skilled Magik is the best power control / power lock champ where u can power lock the opponenet the entire fight. Require more skill and learn to intercept..

A posion immune champ is a good thing to have.. atm u only have BB..

So all in all depends where u at..

Asking for whos best of ur champ i wud say..

magik
    Rogue (dupes make her crit chance higher and stealing / power drain more
    Thor (needs to be dupe for higher dmg output.. and req Parry mastery)
    Dr strange
    Agent venom

• vikkidavikkida Posts: 2
    I have to mystic 4 star champions Morning star and Loki which one should I rank up. I majorly play story and event quests.
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    vikkida wrote: »
    I have to mystic 4 star champions Morning star and Loki which one should I rank up. I majorly play story and event quests.

Morningstar any day!