**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Disconnection issues

Kabam yesterday and now also in the middle of dungeon fights i got disconnected. I had used potions and boosts. Not only dis i lose them i also lost points. Do you have any idea how much effort it takes to reach higher rooms. Or are you soing it on purpose to make people spens. This is ridiculous.

Comments

• Davyb18Davyb18 Posts: 30
    I totally agree my partner and I had just entered the first rm when kabam put game into emergency maintenance so I lose all 3 champs without using them and for what a 9.99 offer to be put in like I have said before and will always say kabam are just cheats
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    Seems to be when I can grind more in arena. Game is up for work hours, but has issues in evening.
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    edited May 2018
    Need I say more?
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    7sxlmfhizs8g.png
    Game keeps crashing..
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    No you don’t
  • rcrawfordbrcrawfordb Posts: 15
    Dears, I'm in the middle of a war and now i have 2 fighters out and the war just started. I need help. Thanks

Regards,
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I know they a anounced it, but its taking too loooong..
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    Multiple server connection warnings. Anyone else?
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    same here
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Yupie6wkia32n6t.png
  • Hi All!

Thank you for reporting the issue. We have escalated the issue to our Support Team and it is currently being looked into. In the meantime, please try some troubleshooting while our team is looking into this as we are only seeing a few reports at the moment. Fully close Marvel Contest of Champions, turn airplane mode on then off, then attempt connecting again. If we get any updates, we will let you know.