**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When are Carnage, Kamala Khan, and Spider Gwen getting buffed?

I personally think these champs are some of the worst in the game, many players and I would love to see them get buffed even a little bit!

Comments

• Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    If you guys agree, comment on this and say what champ you want to see get buffed and/or debuffed!
  • UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    While if it’s these champs or other champs, it would be great to get visibility on if the programme of improving older champs has been shelved or will be continued.

If we are looking at 2 champs every 6 months... that’s not really worth it.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Buff ant-man too.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Kk and sg got buffed over a year ago...
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    @Jaded Yeah I know they were buffed, but they still aren’t very good. They should have some-what of a better utility in the game
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Avetrex2 wrote: »
    @Jaded Yeah I know they were buffed, but they still aren’t very good. They should have some-what of a better utility in the game

Not everyone would know that lol best buffs in the game 😂
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    While if it’s these champs or other champs, it would be great to get visibility on if the programme of improving older champs has been shelved or will be continued.

If we are looking at 2 champs every 6 months... that’s not really worth it.

That's absolutly true, most of champs are total trash compared to certain 10, so I belive they should just rework most of them