**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DUNGEONS: How Did I Get THIS MATCH?

I chose dungeon level 5, brought my 5* SL and 5/50 4* Void and Quake. Please tell me WHY I got this match...this really shouldn't be allowed. Such a waste of my champs...and that's why I'm submitting this as an issue...not a suggestion or request. Match-making should not allow this.

mpofazc91n48.jpg
2ak2lc7jp2cc.jpg

*The other summoner's name is masked in the pics for privacy.

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    @Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can we get a response to this plz?
  • QCassQCass Posts: 4
    I ALWAYS get matchups like this. It's constant. The find a partner feature is physically painful. Right now, I'm in a level 3 dungeon, where my champs are 3x the other player. I'll get one room, because the wiped out on the first defender, and now some of my best mutant and mystics are useless to me. The other day, it took me five groups to get to 1k.

I really would not mind waiting in the queue longer if it meant I was getting paired with someone who at least was bringing comparable champs.