**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DeadSquad on streak 63

6yc1w3d41pck.png
q2cpqaof5lvk.png

Since the beginning of 5* Featured, i always use the same champs in the same order. Today i got this DeadSquad matchups. I even use lower PI 4*s everyday.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Only use teams with a total PI of over 9000 to be safe from now on.
  • This is neither a bug, nor a change to the Arenas. The match ups you receive are based on the total rating of your Team, vs a projected team rating for your opponent. With more and more Rank 5 5-Stars in the game, this has shifted what many thought of as the formula for the "infinite streak". However, like I said, this is not a change or a bug.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Deadcarl wrote: »
    This is neither a bug, nor a change to the Arenas. The match ups you receive are based on the total rating of your Team, vs a projected team rating for your opponent. With more and more Rank 5 5-Stars in the game, this has shifted what many thought of as the formula for the "infinite streak". However, like I said, this is not a change or a bug.

How do you explain that it never hapenned before and i use this team 3 times a day, 6 days a week, since the beginning of that arena? I even use lower PI 4*s all the time and i still dont get this deathsquad, So you say that the minimum Team Rating changes everyday in that arena?
    the more peppel get rank 5 5 Stars. Ther cancge it

• Deadcarl wrote: »
    But why i never saw that in the T4B, T1A arenas? The Matchups are mostly the same for the past 2years....This doesnt make sense to me

Having 2 Rank 5 5-Stars is a fairly new thing. They were available 2 years ago, or even really a few months ago.
  • Deadcarl wrote: »
    And from now, only the top spenders will be able to score some decents scores in arenas since they always have their top champs? And normal players will always get faced against DeathSquad here and there? @Kabam Miike

No need to sensationalize. The formula may have changed, but that doesn't mean it will be impossible to hit the streak that you always knew. It will mean you're gonna have to try something different from before. Try asking your fellow Summoners how they've been dealing with this!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    But why i never saw that in the T4B, T1A arenas? The Matchups are mostly the same for the past 2years....This doesnt make sense to me
    There was a time when you could use 3* 4/40s in the catalyst arenas during the infinite streak but that changed once people started getting more than 2x4/55, i think it might been the addition of LoL’s alpha 2s that spured the change.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    There was a time when you could use 3* 4/40s in the catalyst arenas during the infinite streak but that changed once people started getting more than 2x4/55, i think it might been the addition of LoL’s alpha 2s that spured the change.

@CoatHang3r Its one thing to get hard fights while getting on Infinite streak. Its another thing to get a totally random DeathSquad when you use 9K+ PI over Streak 40
    That is exactly what started to happen in the catalyst clash arenas when he potential maximum team changed with additional t2a. You used to be able to run 3* 4/40s after 20(or whatever) it then became unsafe as you could get death matched.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/58bk9d/t4b_changes_to_infinite_streak_what_i_found/
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    With all respect Miike, this is stupid.

How you will face a team that is 300% powerful than you, in a +400 streak?

It's possible face it once, but get same teams, three times in a row?

Come on is ilogic.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    And from now, only the top spenders will be able to score some decents scores in arenas since they always have their top champs? And normal players will always get faced against DeathSquad here and there? @Kabam Miike

No need to sensationalize. The formula may have changed, but that doesn't mean it will be impossible to hit the streak that you always knew. It will mean you're gonna have to try something different from before. Try asking your fellow Summoners how they've been dealing with this!

Miike, this is ilogic, and you know, i am getting today 8 death squads, in the Infinity Streak and basic Streak, paid 5 units to get new teams and got same team, come on this have no sense.

4i3kas8kjql4.png
    76zzy5dsmtfa.png
    ramyb2mimsnq.png

• txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    i'm grinding in 4* featured arena and i'm in 50+ streak already. i used drax, punisher and abomination with a total of around 10k. and i got a deathmatch. i used this same team last night in my early streak and i didnt get any deathmatch and today i just got a deathmatch just before the emergency maintenance starts.

and yesterday when im trying to get into the infinite streak, match 15 i used 1 r5 4* and 2 r4 4*, it was supposed to be a thanos and kang team but guess what, i got a deathmatch. if this isnt a bug then kindly explain to us your algorithm.