**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Infinity war crystals

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
What is the best thing you guys pulled from the infinitywar crystals so far I got 4* stark spidey

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    4 star thor Ragnarok.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I got the one for free from 7 day special and got 2* Dr Strange lol how can I get more?
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    only 3*'s
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I got the one for free from 7 day special and got 2* Dr Strange lol how can I get more?

I've done master trials of the infitnte some times you get some, the ones u get in master trial don't have 2*s in them
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    4* Iron Man (OG)

I've done master trials of the infitnte some times you get some, the ones u get in master trial don't have 2*s in them

Where is the trials of the infinite? I may look into it

They are right next to the event quest u get a limit of 1 per day tho
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    4* Thor. I never complain about free stuff

Aaah trials of omniscience, but I don't see them giving away Infinity Crystals in the rewards? So how can I get it?

Aaah trials of omniscience, but I don't see them giving away Infinity Crystals in the rewards? So how can I get it?

It is not listed in the rewards it is a extra reward that u may or may not get I sometimes get r shards and sometimes get the crystal

It is not listed in the rewards it is a extra reward that u may or may not get I sometimes get r shards and sometimes get the crystal

Which one do you do? The Easy, Medium, Hard, or Expert?

Which one do you do? The Easy, Medium, Hard, or Expert?

I do expert
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Those Crystals are all rng-based. Meaning some players might receive several, while others may end up with a total of zero.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    edited May 2018
    So after wasting 1.5 hour every day in these boring dungeons I opened my first dark artefact crystal. Got an IP which I had already duped. Not only does this only give one sig level but it also does not give any 6* shards. So all I got for hours of tedious fighting is 1 sig level on a useless champ. That was well worth it so thank you Kabam for coming up with such a mesmerising idea.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I got a 4* WS. Here’s hoping I pull Killmonger sometime soon.
  • HereticHeretic Posts: 15
    Day 1... duped my 4 star Black Widow. Nothing since.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Much like the Wakandan trials I’ve been doing expert every day and still haven’t received a crystal.