**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanos uncollected

2»

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    @CapWW2 how was it harder than Maestro in LOL? You can practice this in a way that you simply can't practice Maestro. Took me several times to get the different stages down but it's totally doable. Maestro starts regenerating and there's nothing for it but to quit the fight lol. I thought this was fantastic. Happy to collect better rewards but love the fight. Plan to 100% LOL and doubt I'll ever love the Maestro fight.

Couldn’t find the post you’re referring to but agree 100%. Even if LOL Maestro never activates regen/power flood/unstoppable he is 10X harder than uncollected Thanos. Both Thanos forms can be soloed with 4*s. Nothing else needs to be said.
  • Options
    cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    nah your just bad at the game
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    @CapWW2 how was it harder than Maestro in LOL? You can practice this in a way that you simply can't practice Maestro. Took me several times to get the different stages down but it's totally doable. Maestro starts regenerating and there's nothing for it but to quit the fight lol. I thought this was fantastic. Happy to collect better rewards but love the fight. Plan to 100% LOL and doubt I'll ever love the Maestro fight.

For the maestro LOL fight I used less revives than for this fight. Maestro does not regen unless u are using a tech champ Fyi
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

For the maestro LOL fight I used less revives than for this fight. Maestro does not regen unless u are using a tech champ Fyi

OK, so you used less revives. You can practice this and use no revives. You can beat Uncollected Thanos with 4*s other than SL. There is no enrage timer. However you slice it it's just not the case that Maestro in LOL is harder. We were just more familiar with Maestro going into the fight.
  • Options

OK, so you used less revives. You can practice this and use no revives. You can beat Uncollected Thanos with 4*s other than SL. There is no enrage timer. However you slice it it's just not the case that Maestro in LOL is harder. We were just more familiar with Maestro going into the fight.

Not really. To beat this thanos with 4 star SL you must be extremely skilled. I have no enrage timer since my SL is 4/55+
  • Options
    When you solo LOL fights in LOL u can talk to me
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

Alright, how about I chime in. I used 4 revives on Maestro. I used 1 revive on Thanos.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Alright, how about I chime in. I used 4 revives on Maestro. I used 1 revive on Thanos.

You used 1 revive on both thanos?
  • Options

You used 1 revive on both thanos

I used 1 revive on that quest total.
  • Options

You used 1 revive on both thanos

I used 1 revive on that quest total.

May i ask what team u use? You use a team revive
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @CapWW2 One single champ revive.

I don't say this to say thanos was easy, I managed to have a good team/champs for it. But he was not as hard as people are saying. You posted this on May 3rd? MAYBE 24 hours after the quest was released. I don't judge you for it, I usually do the same for certain rewards and just getting it out of the way. I spent a few days fighting 1st thanos over and over. Even to the point I had 2nd thanos down to 50% with my team dead and I decided to restart instead of use resources.

Boosted 20% for quest. (All 5* champs except GR)
    4/50 GR - Synergy reasons
    5/65 Blade - Took 75+% off of first thanos.
    4/55 SL - Finished first thanos
    4/55 Quake - 40+% off 2nd thanos. I wanted a decent option on the stupid armor without having to use GR
    4/55 Hyperion - Not as great as I thought he would be, but took another 20-30% off 2nd thanos. I don't remember exactly how much. Threw SL at him, but didnt do too well.

Return to blade, used a revive and some heals in my stash to top him off, and finished him off.

Edit: insert complaint people dont all have blade. Yes I know, but maestro was still harder.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    OP, It's been a while now, I didn't see you say anything about NERFING Blade in the last period, are you ok or did I miss something?

I am agaisnt nerfing. Nerfing champs is not healthy for the game.

5cri3w67vgqz.jpeg

Ooh called out twice in the same thread for being a hypocrite. Must hurt.

That was 2017 bro. I have changed and reinvented myself. Thank you for your continued support. Makes my heart warm!!!!

but the other post said april 21
  • Options
    @CapWW2 One single champ revive.

I don't say this to say thanos was easy, I managed to have a good team/champs for it. But he was not as hard as people are saying. You posted this on May 3rd? MAYBE 24 hours after the quest was released. I don't judge you for it, I usually do the same for certain rewards and just getting it out of the way. I spent a few days fighting 1st thanos over and over. Even to the point I had 2nd thanos down to 50% with my team dead and I decided to restart instead of use resources.

Boosted 20% for quest. (All 5* champs except GR)
    4/50 GR - Synergy reasons
    5/65 Blade - Took 75+% off of first thanos.
    4/55 SL - Finished first thanos
    4/55 Quake - 40+% off 2nd thanos. I wanted a decent option on the stupid armor without having to use GR
    4/55 Hyperion - Not as great as I thought he would be, but took another 20-30% off 2nd thanos. I don't remember exactly how much. Threw SL at him, but didnt do too well.

Return to blade, used a revive and some heals in my stash to top him off, and finished him off.

Edit: insert complaint people dont all have blade. Yes I know, but maestro was still harder.

Very good. I did not watch any videos and tried to figure him out myself.
  • Options
    cnmb1vlh9nl2.jpeg
  • Options
    @CapWW2

Oh don't get me wrong, I did figure it out myself. Only help I had was from an alliance mate who told me about the last stone. I was one who ended up typing up summaries for people having trouble.

Also, not sure what you're trying to show off with your completion. We get it, we both cleared it. However, you're not up to showing your name, how do I know its your account?
  • Options
    I showing it to demonstrate that I did complete the challenge. I wont tell my account name. I got help from nobody. My point is that last month challenge was doable. This month’s challenge is a bit harder for the same rewards. That is all.

The I am not that good in the game is a derogatory and argument that does not apply to the situation. I am not the best but I did LOL paths with less than one Odin. I have completed every single challenge in the game 100 percent.
  • Options
    I showing it to demonstrate that I did complete the challenge. I wont tell my account name. I got help from nobody. My point is that last month challenge was doable. This month’s challenge is a bit harder for the same rewards. That is all.

The I am not that good in the game is a derogatory and argument that does not apply to the situation. I am not the best but I did LOL paths with less than one Odin. I have completed every single challenge in the game 100 percent.

ummm.. cool story I guess.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It’s not the same rewards. You get infinity dust too.
  • Options
    Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    It took 15 team revives for me to do it. But it is worth the 5* AG.

You know you need to do all the individual milestones into the top % to get that AG, right? I see so many people doing dungeons and beginner quests and other nonsense because they want that AG, even though it's almost impossible for anyone but the top% to even try.
    Toukolou wrote: »
    It gives you 10% of what you need for a 5* AG.

You needed to average 160k points/day from day 1 to score 5.9mill in dust.

Maybe they are keen to do dungeons, trials and monthly quests because if you do just those 3 things every day/100%, you can collect 7m dust... where the AG costs 6.9m? Not a single Vanquishing Blow milestone or even rank reward neccessary, only to make up for missed days in trial/dungeon. If you don't believe me, you can check the facts here
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I cant even beat it in master its the hardest thing ever
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    neuw5cqz4g8t.png
  • Options
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    neuw5cqz4g8t.png

Watch youtube videos on how to fight him