**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Infinity war crystals

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
What is the best thing you guys pulled from the infinitywar crystals so far I got 4* stark spidey

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    4 star thor Ragnarok.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I got the one for free from 7 day special and got 2* Dr Strange lol how can I get more?
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    only 3*'s
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I got the one for free from 7 day special and got 2* Dr Strange lol how can I get more?

I've done master trials of the infitnte some times you get some, the ones u get in master trial don't have 2*s in them
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    4* Iron Man (OG)

I've done master trials of the infitnte some times you get some, the ones u get in master trial don't have 2*s in them

Where is the trials of the infinite? I may look into it

They are right next to the event quest u get a limit of 1 per day tho
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    4* Thor. I never complain about free stuff

Aaah trials of omniscience, but I don't see them giving away Infinity Crystals in the rewards? So how can I get it?

Aaah trials of omniscience, but I don't see them giving away Infinity Crystals in the rewards? So how can I get it?

It is not listed in the rewards it is a extra reward that u may or may not get I sometimes get r shards and sometimes get the crystal

It is not listed in the rewards it is a extra reward that u may or may not get I sometimes get r shards and sometimes get the crystal

Which one do you do? The Easy, Medium, Hard, or Expert?

Which one do you do? The Easy, Medium, Hard, or Expert?

I do expert
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Those Crystals are all rng-based. Meaning some players might receive several, while others may end up with a total of zero.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    edited May 2018
    So after wasting 1.5 hour every day in these boring dungeons I opened my first dark artefact crystal. Got an IP which I had already duped. Not only does this only give one sig level but it also does not give any 6* shards. So all I got for hours of tedious fighting is 1 sig level on a useless champ. That was well worth it so thank you Kabam for coming up with such a mesmerising idea.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I got a 4* WS. Here’s hoping I pull Killmonger sometime soon.
  • HereticHeretic Posts: 15
    Day 1... duped my 4 star Black Widow. Nothing since.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Much like the Wakandan trials I’ve been doing expert every day and still haven’t received a crystal.