**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5star featured miss marvel

sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
Ummmm why is miss marvel in there? I mean she is a champion that is not even available in the basic 5star pool (if I'm not terribly wrong)...
Did you mean to add captain marvel and maybe mix them up?

Comments

• NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    It's Khan, not the other, decent Miss Marvel.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    I'm pretty sure i saw the blonde one in the reel, that's what i'm talking about, a visual bug...
    From a youtube video
    1ayl64zd6h8v.png
    @Kabam Miike that's the thing i'm talking about...
  • Hmm, thanks for bringing this up. We're taking a look into this right now.
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    There's always that one guy...
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Nope! The Miss Marvel this is referring to is Miss Marvel (Kamala Khan), who is available as a 5-Star Champion in the Basic Crystal.

Mike when are u guys going to fix the marvel twins sp2?
    No one wants a hero with a broken special mechanic
    Sorry if this sounds sarcastic but after a year of the community bringing this up you would think it would have been fixed by now
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Is this why I can’t find the feature 5* crystal?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Sorry if this sounds sarcastic but after a year of the community bringing this up you would think it would have been fixed by now
    I thought they fixed it, only cause I’ve been hit by it twice this week in arena :dizzy:
  • wappykidwappykid Posts: 91
    They have fixed it she doesn't go as high up as before
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It has ben fix’s
  • Nope! The Miss Marvel this is referring to is Miss Marvel (Kamala Khan), who is available as a 5-Star Champion in the Basic Crystal.

This has been fixed! The Animation needed to be realigned to match the rest of the Champions in the game, but Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel should now be able to hit their Sp2 like everybody else!
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    To this date idk why we don't have old good champions as 5* versions but they put colossus, HB, Groot and Iron patriot for some reason....
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    So, i wonder if anyone pulled the 5* Ms Marvel, and saw a Kamala come out instead.
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Nope! The Miss Marvel this is referring to is Miss Marvel (Kamala Khan), who is available as a 5-Star Champion in the Basic Crystal.

This has been fixed! The Animation needed to be realigned to match the rest of the Champions in the game, but Captain Marvel and Ms Marvel should now be able to hit their Sp2 like everybody else!

Can we just leave the blonde Ms Marvel in the pull? It's exclusive and I can't think of anyone who wants Kamala Khan.

This is great news thx!!!

This is great news thx
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Please keep the blonde Miss Marvel. Nobody wants Kamala Khan, unless you buff her!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Warbird used to have better stats than Captain Marvel. Not sure why they changed that but I'd prefer her over Ms Marvel KK.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I wonder what happened for the people that landed on that Ms Marvel, if Kamala popped out anyway surely theyd be granted the 15k shards back since it said Ms Marvel on the champ list and showed Ms Marvel in the reel. And on another note, if they did F it and put Ms Marvel in the crystal, surely she should just be kept.