**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unduped 5* Hyperion to R4?

I pulled a 5* Hyperion recently and immediately took him to R3. My question is if he's worth taking to R4 unduped. I don't have any other good 5* cosmic champs. Currently my top champs are 5* Magik, 6* CWW2, and 5* Rogue.

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    i have him at r4 5* and he is a massive damage dealer. you can spam his s1 or just keep using his s3 that keeps reloading. cant go wrong and hes perfect for aw and aq too. do it now and rank him up!
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yes. He can run though 80k champs in 40 hits
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Also poison immune. Hell be your best friend for 5.3 and 5.4.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Yes I was in the exact same situation and did it. Never regretted it he carried me through so much
  • JefangelJefangel Posts: 13
    I r4rd my 5* unduped hyperion….never regretted it....and eventually duped him!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    have him as 4* 5/50 only and defently would've go to rank 4 with 5*, hope to pull him with dark artifacts
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I'm in the same situation. If I don't open anything better in my next crystal, then he is going to r4.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Definetily no

dont listen to this guy. hes in jail and doesnt even provide any real reason for his answer too..
  • Henrytfu_41Henrytfu_41 Posts: 70
    thanks all for the feedback. i'm close to another 5 star crystal, so will open that and see what I get. will most likely take Hype to R4 though!
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Yes, i used my Hyperion unduped at r4 a lot of time, now i have him dupe :)