**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME DOWN May 8 [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    It’s still happening! OMG! Just lost my Hulk on a perfect fight in AW because of your stupid servers. a6119wjkns1x.jpeg
  • MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    More milestones missed due to being kicked out mid dungeon.

Also game disconnecting on dungeon fight loading screen still a big problem. 3 times today my champs health cut to half from this.
  • LPH_337LPH_337 Posts: 74
    2 days in a row they’ve completely derailed my dungeons with “emergency maintenance”......completely disgraceful. No compensation. Literally comes a day after I drop money on this game too. Smh.....so not cool kabam
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    DukeZman wrote: »
    It’s still happening! OMG! Just lost my Hulk on a perfect fight in AW because of your stupid servers. a6119wjkns1x.jpeg

Wow you know you blocked out your name at the top, but you had your game name everywhere else. No shame tho. Humans are humans :smile:
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Hey All,

As you know, we don't start conversations on compensation until we're 100% certain that the issue will not arise again. Currently, we're still investigating what the cause of these outages occurring more than usual is, and are working to get that fixed. After we have that fixed, we can look into how everybody was affected by these outages, and can come up with an appropriate resolution.

We're not ignoring it, but want to get everything fixed and back to normal first!

Can't wait for compensation for 9 months of not being able to properly control our champions. 3 generic five* awakenings? At least. Lol
  • AleSnakeAleSnake Posts: 20
    everyday
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    As someone who dislikes dungeon play, my theory is that their servers simply cannot support dungeons and the solution is to banish them forever.
  • FuriousmasterFuriousmaster Posts: 16
    It's annoying all those connection problem hate play like that... Waiting 10 minute after wining a fight to connection get back and not loose my win on shutting the game... I lost lot fight on arena and aq like that.... Dungeon Is a big mess lot bugs after winning they send u back to start point infinitely... Can't go forward... Chat fails...etc...Lot of problems on this game...stupid pulls on 5 stars 40 5star only got one mystic... What's this... And nothing interesting to buy can't spend money on that game...only stupid sells useless... Why some poeple got free t4class Cristal today and not me why?
  • FuriousmasterFuriousmaster Posts: 16
    apts5bemg7ox.png
  • The connections have been quite spotty this week. Just gotta bare with them as they sort out all these bugs in v18. With the dungeons being added there was bound to be some issues. Yeah, it sucks. Many in my Alliance were working in AW and had the connection drop as we won. Thankfully my patience paid off and I got the win. Some were not as lucky. All you can do is be patient. Posting angry messages doesn't get anything fixed. I would like to see Kabam find a way to permanently give you a fresh start on a battle if the connection drops. Starting us with half our HP and the opposition at full is a little ridiculous IMO. As I know everyone else agrees with that one. I believe it's high time that change is made. Hopefully that suggestion doesn't fall upon deaf ears.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Seriously, AGAIN!!!????

eyx8d48qpnug.png
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    If there is no maintenance, there'll be bugs. Then y'all will complain. If there is maintenance, y'all will complain. Kabam literally has no way around this.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Riceman wrote: »
    If there is no maintenance, there'll be bugs. Then y'all will complain. If there is maintenance, y'all will complain. Kabam literally has no way around this.

I don't think anyone is complaining about PLANNED maintenance. You tell in advance game is gonna be down for this much time, and everyone spends quality time with their family and friends. But this????
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Riceman wrote: »

you dont speak for us first of all

and second all kabam has to do is just give us a heads up or an honest answer that their servers cant cut it anymore and they need to buy betters one.

this is happening too often now with NO explanation!
  • SirventixSirventix Posts: 6
    Everyone in my alliance got compensated for downtime except me even though I was kicked mid fight in uncollected and AQ this is getting old kabam if people are going to be getting free rewards shouldn’t we all be getting them