**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons Freezing [Merged Threads]

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So playing in dungeons, at boss fight, and game just straight up freezes on me, and times out. god how annyiong this is
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    So after finding a partner and the dungeon loads. Avatars aren't visible and can't move. Leave the dungeon and can't rejoin. Timer still counts down.

I haven't been able to finish for today. This has happened 3 times in a row
  • _6__6_ Posts: 1
    Similar,
    I searched for a partner, match was found and dungeon room started,
    However, I can't get in
    Reloaded game still can't get in, every time I click continue, game goes back to home screen
    Stopped me getting pretty much any milestone rewards cos my best guys are used now!!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    This just happened to me. Frustrating.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Same here. Even did a full reinstall just now. I’m stuck on what seems to be a dungeon one map, whereas I selected five. Can’t move, nothing. Took a screenshot if that helps. Tried on ipho
    This is the second time it's happened. Cost me a Milestone. Really hoping they're looking into it.
  • It has happened to me twice today as well. Support was not helpful. Please fix this.
  • MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    This has been happening since day 1 of the dungeons and I've had it every day so far (and just happened again). In Dungeons only after I press fight to start the next one the screen either freezes completely, game crashes and force closes, or I get a bogus connection error forcing me to restart the game or reconnect.

On getting back into the dungeon the champ I had selected for the fight is down to half health, through no fault of my own. This obviously makes trying to get to later rooms a lot harder without burning through pots, which I shouldn't have to as this is entirely a kabam game issue.

Several players in my alliance have also fallen foul to this 'bug' and it's costing us milestones if we get hit by it and it's getting near the end of the days run.

Like I said, this has been happening since day 1 but since it's still there its evident nothing has been done about it.

Please try to get the Devs to correct this issue as it really is damn annoying.
  • 747mick747mick Posts: 57
    Hey Miike.

Hope all is well with you and family.

I have received a lot of complaints and have experienced myself firsthand that Dungeons freezes up or kicks teammates out.

Didn't see any discussion about this...
    And as leader I am obligated and determined to root out the issues or at least report it.

We have done our part with checking connections and I personally have uninstalled and reinstalled to get fresh packets. This is not on our end. It has to be either a programming issue or a server issue.

Some of my team have put in tickets but only receive the obligatory auto responses from support. This is unacceptable.

Please take the time to look into this. We would appreciate it because we are losing hard earned rewards.

Best regards

747mick

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with dungeons freezing during a fight. In order to investigate the issue, we are going to need more information from you. Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.
  • Jayant_assassinJayant_assassin Posts: 5
    2nd time kabam you destroyed something ongoing because of your emergency maintainances,this is seriously very very very :s
  • MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with dungeons freezing during a fight. In order to investigate the issue, we are going to need more information from you. Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

I did all that in the ticket I submitted but got a form response.

Far as I can tell there's no common factor. Happens to any champ, no boosts for me, and random fights. Sometimes it's the first in the room, sometimes the 2nd, less common on the boss but I've had it there too.

Only thing that is certain about it is that I'll get hit at least once a day.

Had it 3 times today. Missing milestones because if it.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Almost Timed out my dungeon yesterday cos I was getting 1-2 minute loading screens between every fight, (check connection) I’m also seeing major lag and several other bugs like defender champs staying alive on 1% for several hits, mystics have mystic dispersion like power gain. Seems dungeons are more buggy than the rest Of the game , latest iOS iPhone se, wifi network
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    I tried to find a partner and then it said “check your connection” forcing me to close the game. When I reopen, it says I’m in a dungeon and when I click “continue” it just goes back to the main page of the game. I waited 11 minutes for the dungeon session to end and then tried again. Same result. Nothing is wrong with my wifi as I tested my internet connection.

My characters were not put on cooldown so clearly this is a bug on the partner system.

• TdogTdog Posts: 25
    Having the same issue. I’m surprised there aren’t more comments about this.
  • Same here.... making dungeons a real pain and more time consuming.
  • Meep1995Meep1995 Posts: 0
    When I try to go into dungeons it takes me back to the home screen everytime
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    Same exact thing happened twice for me now.
    Eb89z2u.jpg
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    I’m locked out in the continue takes me back to home screen loop. Someone should please respond to this thread
  • Same thing is happening to me. I’m going to miss out on the max rank rewards for the first time because of this. Not to mention wasting top champs and can’t even get in to use them.
  • AzeAze Posts: 11
    Seeing this too, twice in a row...
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    khxdqwrx0iaa.jpg
    Dungeons not letting me in... Not even showing... Seriously Kabam... this game is getting stale quick...
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Same issues happening right now. Can’t get into the dungeon, continue button kicks back to home screen.
    The Dungeon Loop is still occurring where you Search and the Dungeon opens but kicks you back to the Main Screen. The connection dropped at that time, if that information is useful for the server issues. Please look into this. The Recharge on Champs is fairly long to wait when this occurs. Thanks.
  • TrendlyFynnTrendlyFynn Posts: 35
    Same this has happened to me...
  • Same issue here