**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

alliance war pilot

I have noticed that some alliances continue to have few deaths in alliance wars. I can not say that they are using a pilot, but I can still be suspicious because of the time that each group takes in certain nodes, which after a node 24, for example, falls from time to time, among other things.

The player in Group 1, Group 2 and Group 3, for example, are positioned in front of the node waiting for something. A few hours later, one by one pulls out the knot, in a matter of a few minutes, takes one, after a few minutes withdraws the other, in so on.

Our alliance has sent several e-mails requesting an opinion from Kabam on this, so that we may have clarifications if there is a lack of faith on the part of the adversary, but the answers have been evasive.

So I would like to know if there will really be a careful analysis in spite of the fact that they used a pilot to win a war, because we are seeing ourselves being harmed in the extreme, in a limbo without solid information.

I believe that many alliances have felt this problem, which ends up generating a lot of disgust and a sense of impunity.

Thank you for your attention.

Comments

• GegeGege Posts: 26
    Maybe the Google translator has not quite expressed what I mean.

The point is: I do not claim that the opponent is using the pilot, because there really is no way I can say that. But I wonder if Kabam has any way to identify this?

Thankful.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    What is piloting? Keep seeing this term used and have no clue what it is lol. Must be something cheaters use.
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    There are good alliances out there, but is possible to identify piloting by observing, unless they are pretending to be piloted what is extremely unlikely.
    When kabam takes too much time to do something, like waiting till the end of the season, it encourages other alliances to do the same, nobody wants to bee the fool that plays by the rules and lose because of that.
    Whether kabam finds a way to act immediately, or just make it legal.
    One more thing ... My alliance is in a good position in the global ranking. Our opponents have been MMXIV, vk, Apoco, Mffan, iso8a, iso8b, Nyc Guardians, Legion.

So you're not talking to a newbie. So we're sure our defense is strong enough, as our attacking skill is. But the discrepancy is absurd.

So only Kabam could carry out a solid analysis and give some feedback so the community knows that we are protected from traps in the form of pilots.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    I have 2 accounts in one alliance and 2 others I use to freelance. I've run both accounts simultaneously (2 devices) in both the same war group and in 2 separate war groups. They have a few ways to sniff out the true piloters, but there's lots of players with multiple accounts, so don't jump to conclusions about possible piloters.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Gege wrote: »
    One more thing ... My alliance is in a good position in the global ranking. Our opponents have been MMXIV, vk, Apoco, Mffan, iso8a, iso8b, Nyc Guardians, Legion.

So you're not talking to a newbie. So we're sure our defense is strong enough, as our attacking skill is. But the discrepancy is absurd.

So only Kabam could carry out a solid analysis and give some feedback so the community knows that we are protected from traps in the form of pilots.

They wont ever tell you what they are doing or how. If they do, people will use that to figure out a way around it.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited May 2018
    What is piloting? Keep seeing this term used and have no clue what it is lol. Must be something cheaters use.

It's alliance or "friend" mercenaries. Higher than average skilled players who do the fights for others. In theory one highly skilled and not busy person could do all fights for the whole alliance with very minimal deaths
    I have 2 accounts in one alliance and 2 others I use to freelance. I've run both accounts simultaneously (2 devices) in both the same war group and in 2 separate war groups. They have a few ways to sniff out the true piloters, but there's lots of players with multiple accounts, so don't jump to conclusions about possible piloters.

I'm not accusing anyone, I'm not saying anything. I just want to know if Kabam really will do any real analysis so if they're using a pilot they'll slow it down.

We've played this for years, but obviously with the naked eye we can not say anything, only being suspicious.

Only Kabam would have the power to detect such an act (pilot) and provide justice by applying due punishment and giving the bonus to the impaired alliance.

But we're still in limbo. We would like something done as soon as possible.
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Lol i recently watched an alliance pilot against us one way to tell is when an alliance member goes from online to not online then another player shows up online then the original guy goes back to being online and the player who just moved is miraculously offline again. I reported it just to see what happens and while kabam cant “say” in an email cleary if their war rating remains in tact then clearly they got away with it. Also my biggest question is an alliance thats caught piloting do they just get their war rating decreased (which is better for them cause they have a higher chance of consecutive wins) or do they lose season points as well cause when you have a comptitive game mode like war and one alliance cheats (pilots) against an allianc whos not then the one whos not gets ripped off of the real money they spend to just complete the map to lose in the end.
    ScottLang wrote: »
    Lol i recently watched an alliance pilot against us one way to tell is when an alliance member goes from online to not online then another player shows up online then the original guy goes back to being online and the player who just moved is miraculously offline again. I reported it just to see what happens and while kabam cant “say” in an email cleary if their war rating remains in tact then clearly they got away with it. Also my biggest question is an alliance thats caught piloting do they just get their war rating decreased (which is better for them cause they have a higher chance of consecutive wins) or do they lose season points as well cause when you have a comptitive game mode like war and one alliance cheats (pilots) against an allianc whos not then the one whos not gets ripped off of the real money they spend to just complete the map to lose in the end.

This discourages any player. I still do not say they are using pilots, and I believe Kabam will do something to punish if any alliance is using pilot. I have faith that Kabam is monitoring and in addition to punishing those who are against the rules, will qualify who is within the rules.

But what scares me the most is Kabam's slowness about it. The community is in limbo and the season is striding.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Actually I have figured out one way to have a very good guess at whether or not a alliance is Piloting. If one ally member gets on do their path and logs on only for another one to do the exact same and it repeats then this will be a clear sign of it.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited May 2018
    According to the posts, pilots and alliances will be banned.

It all boils down to $$$$$ as is life. Keep the players playing so it keeps spenders spending

"inconclusive" is a fancy word for "nothing will be done if it still generates revenue"
  • For_SpetzFor_Spetz Posts: 51
    If piloting does not get adressed & punished accordingly, Alliance War will become stale. Summoners will refuse to compete and invest resources.
    For_Spetz wrote: »
    If piloting does not get adressed & punished accordingly, Alliance War will become stale. Summoners will refuse to compete and invest resources.
    tottaly agree i meam the top
    20 alliamces are (were) the ones who pilot the most some because they have to or have no chance at winning problem is in about 2 or 3 seasons these guys will be so far ahead with t5b and t2a that they wont just dominate war but also aq cause these guys are gonna have a tremendous advantage over everyone else im terms of prestige which is a bunch of bs

Excuse the spelling errors really should have proof read that last post haha
  • weapon_xweapon_x Posts: 29
    We are all hoping Kabam will periodically review and punish pilots. Ideally there should be season point reduction to have real impact. Many top piloting allainces had rating adjustment but still kept their x7 tier 1 multiplier for season 2. Please do this weekly or bi weekly Kabam
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Some of yall might be confusing piloting with organized moving. In my alliance we move 1 section at a time across all battlegroups and often will hold back and let the opponent move first to see how many deaths they will give. It definitely looks like piloting and we get accused of it all the time, but when war rating punishments were sent out we weren't hit.

@Kabam Miike
    First: I give my congratulations to Kabam, as I have just seen that some analysis has been carried out and some action taken, taking out allied war points from some alliances that were probably going against the rules.

Second: I do not desire evil for anyone and no alliance, in this way I understand that punishment alone is not fair. I believe that the impaired alliance should be subsidized with what it lost. That is, winning the points and being in the position that victory would provide.

This is a suggestion.

I would like something truly fair and not just a punishment.
    Absolutely nice to see a good chunk of the ones who pilot being knocked down a peg but am curious to some others in the top that i know have been piloted still remaining there its super odd but reguardless im hoping all this results in much more fair wars in the future =)
  • TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Kudos kabam.. You acted quickly... You earn our respect.. I just only have the feeling that the alliances that lost aw for pilots are not being compensated
  • I dunno if they're don't w it yet or not. But I do hope they stick to their guns on it. Today would be that first "warning" they spoke of, I assume.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Tsunani wrote: »
    Kudos kabam.. You acted quickly... You earn our respect.. I just only have the feeling that the alliances that lost aw for pilots are not being compensated

Ideally it would be great to receive AW rewards lost out on due to an opponent engaging in piloting. For now, I’d settle for being compensated for lost war rating points. I’m not saying that should be enough, only that for the time being it would be enough for me.

It may not be reasonable to expect a long-standing problem that 100s+ of alliances created to be completely fixed in a few days or weeks.
    I believe kabam is a responsible company. I have always emphasized this in my alliance.

But it is not just punishment. Justice is beyond punishing, returning what was "stolen."
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Awesome job Kabam! Very very very excited to see those piloting alliances punished for violating the rules of the game! This is a great day in the game. For all of us out there who play fair, we salute you Kabam. One suggestion is if there were 1 or 2 or even 5 members in every alliance piloting, I would like to see their ally leaders emailed in game to let them know who is doing this. That way the leader can boot them or talk to them. If it was a leader that was piloting, I don't even know what to say here, should probably be banned for a week or something. I know all of us won't get lost rewards from season one, and I'm ok with that. Please just keep policing this for us. Thank you again Kabam, very good day in the game.
    I'm satisfied. But I humbly ask that Kabam reverse the lost points, the loss of points discourages a large majority of players.
  • weapon_xweapon_x Posts: 29
    Well done Kabam. Thank you. Please keep doing this weekly if possible.

Also please remember that season 1 cheaters kept their rewards (and some got extra bonus points/rewards from Kabam after season ended...) so they have huge advantage over others by having 2 rank 5 champs (T5B). Not sure if this can be addressed
  • Namo10Namo10 Posts: 28
    As the opposing Alliance, it is not exactly possible to be definitely certain that this Alliance Used a Pilot. You cannot say for certain that what you are seeing is the result of the opposition Piloting, or just the way that some Alliances organize themselves.

When you report an Alliance, we will take a look into it, but we cannot reply with the results of our investigation, as this is a violation of our Privacy Policy.

We have instigated new policies surrounding this behavior, and have made sure that all Summoners are aware. If this is something that your Alliance still does, you will be punished.

Going by your logic, having reported the alliance that 'piloted' was duly punished by you. So what happens to the alliance that was cheated against? and in some instances, same alliance in the space of 3 days? When you play any match, any game, there are two opponents. If one is found be in violation and the verdict is for them to 'lose' the other shall be compensated with those specific points? Shouldn't this be the case?

Say this was the Olympics 100m race, 3rd person was found to be using performance enhanced drugs and hence banned. Doesn't the 4th take the 3rd spot? But what you are saying is, if the guy hadn't used performance enhanced drugs he may have won anyway! So the 3rd spot is just blank...baffled by your logic and approach...
    Namo10 wrote: »
    As the opposing Alliance, it is not exactly possible to be definitely certain that this Alliance Used a Pilot. You cannot say for certain that what you are seeing is the result of the opposition Piloting, or just the way that some Alliances organize themselves.

When you report an Alliance, we will take a look into it, but we cannot reply with the results of our investigation, as this is a violation of our Privacy Policy.

We have instigated new policies surrounding this behavior, and have made sure that all Summoners are aware. If this is something that your Alliance still does, you will be punished.

Going by your logic, having reported the alliance that 'piloted' was duly punished by you. So what happens to the alliance that was cheated against? and in some instances, same alliance in the space of 3 days? When you play any match, any game, there are two opponents. If one is found be in violation and the verdict is for them to 'lose' the other shall be compensated with those specific points? Shouldn't this be the case?

Say this was the Olympics 100m race, 3rd person was found to be using performance enhanced drugs and hence banned. Doesn't the 4th take the 3rd spot? But what you are saying is, if the guy hadn't used performance enhanced drugs he may have won anyway! So the 3rd spot is just blank...baffled by your logic and approach...

I agree with the friend. Justice could have been full if the impaired alliance receives the bonus that the adversary won.