**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problem with multiple (same) champions in my roster. (Gwenpool 4* and 5*, Magik 4* and 5*)

AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
edited May 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Just today I duped my 4* Gwenpool. She's 3/30 Sig. 20. I have a 5* Unduped 2/35 Gwenpool already. Until the theoretical 4* Gwenpools max out the 5* is not strictly superior, am I wrong?
Then the opposite happens a couple of seconds later: I pulled a 5* Magik. Already got a 4* awakened 4/40 Magik.
I'm very happy, don't get me wrong, but I'm very confused. What I'm supposed to do with this new champions?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Depends on the Champ. Some don't need to be Awakened to be useful, but I would run the 4* until you have the Resources to Rank the 5* equally, and in most cases, I'd keep using the 4* until the 5* was Awakened.
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    I got my Magik awakened by a friend's recommendation with a class gem. Magik's signature ability is usefull in defense, but should help a little when attacking. Gwenpools signature ability is very interesting, preventing death by sp3 and reducing defensive ability accuracy. Two Magiks in a team could be usefull with certain bosses or quest that require heavy power control
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    One for Defense, and one for Offense. :)
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    Exactly. I don't see a future for my 5* Magik awakening. I love her power control. Great champ. 2 in one team could give me an advantage somewhere. Maybe the defensive ability accuracy reduction in Gwenpools signature could be usefull in some specific situations