**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need an answer regarding game crashing. It is ANNOYING.

Am I supposed to get kicked out of the game after every arena fight? It makes grinding so hard and is not acceptable in a game with a community as big as this. I mean, what are you guys doing? A lot of players are facing this issue and it should be addressed by kabam.

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    lots of players have this problem my alliance team players reported this also in fact it's not only in arena i've been playing master mode kicked out of the same fight 3 or 4 times and making my champions to half life **
    in arena they were making me loose mutiply every time it's just bad i think only android has this problem**
    not talking about the champions being stuck in block and do not want to evade until getting hit by a heavy this is a huge list of bugs that's making our games unplayable
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hi @nameplas. Sorry to see that you're getting crashed out after your fights. The team is currently digging into this issue, and we have a master thread about it here. Please stay tuned to that post for updates. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.