**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeons Freezing [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Don’t worry guys, they’ll release new content soon instead of making sure this one is bug free
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Just posted about this. Didn't see the Post. I'm curious if it's related to the server issues.
  • IncredibleJediIncredibleJedi Posts: 12
    Ditto here. Two sets of champs locked out now cause I thought the first was a fluke since the dungeon loaded, but couldn't move. Frustrating, especially when I can only run content during the evenings (U.S. PDT) on weekdays.

Fix it, Kabam. Or give me another T4 catalyst, please. TY.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I have the same problem. Kabam's tech people are very incompetent. Even the Geico Caveman could do better than this.
  • MotorolaMotorola Posts: 40
    Same problems here. On every device i have. IPhone 5s. Amazon fire 8 tablet, and iPad 3rd gen. I'm missing all my milestones and I'm sure kaba m won't do anything about it. Also the game laggs all the time. Kabam why don't you worry about making the current game run smooth instead of adding a bunch of stuff that sucks for bugs and laggs ??????? If sucks when you invest so much money and the creators don't care about big problems that affect your paying customers.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Full lock down at start luckily THIS time I got my champs back. It happened earlier and my guys got used up for that one

84es2x0eqb7g.png
  • ChRoNiC243ChRoNiC243 Posts: 11
    This is the fourth time try to play today this time I took screen shots and a video but come on this takes away time I am working and can’t try everyday nnz9zn32kr40.png
    w4bq4f937n03.png
  • ShadowblomShadowblom Posts: 12
    I went for dungeons map 6 with a random person and when I entered it just showed low level champions, and I didn’t even appear in screen. I tried to ask my partner and he didn’t seem to respond. After the dungeon timer I just time out and my champions get into cooldown. Can someone please help? Because it’s really hard to do dungeons when the game won’t let me do itw86rpoyrs2iu.png
  • ShadowblomShadowblom Posts: 12
    Btw I am using iPad Air 2
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    I had the same issue just 5 mins ago. You can't move anywhere. And when you leave the dungeon, you can't go in back. Just a wate of time. This is a serious bug and need to be fixed asap.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    dungeons is so buggy right now ON TOP of how laggy and terrible the servers are too.
    i entered a dungeons match after finding a partner and then it froze. then each time i try to get into the dungeon by clicking continue it just takes me back to the home screen.

what is going on with this game?!!! @Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
    dungeons froze and your servers are terrible. the game is unplayable!
    I WANT COMPENSATION because ive put money into this game and therefore I am a customer and have rights to this product and this service is unacceptable. please fix
    please fix. im trying to do some milestones and get some infinity dust **^
    This is the 6th time come on guys please fix @Kabam Miike @Kabam Miike t77dy85pi3dh.png
    ukis60xem4xz.png
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened to me yesterday! So frustrating!
  • PenumbrousPenumbrous Posts: 30
    I have been unable to launch any dungeons today. Keeps kicking me back to the home screen. Using Samsung s9 on android 8.0 on both Wi-Fi and 4g.
  • saddleupsaddleup Posts: 31
    Can't get dungeon to work. If I do get in all I see is the map.. can't see either summoner timer counts down.. tried restart game and game won't let me into dungeon..
    I use galaxy s8.. forgot to add that
    Same thing happened to me yesterday and today.. I use Samsung galaxy s8..
  • Thewood1_Thewood1_ Posts: 14
    qgqb3kwychkw.png

This is now the second time this has happened and I lose my champs and have to wait out the timer as well. This is becoming really annoying
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I'm unable to launch dungeons when using find a partner option. It lands me straight to home page and then when I go to dungeon option, the timer is on. When I press continue, I land again on home page. My champs are getting wasted. This has happened several times today. What's the problem? Can't you just run dungeons properly? Already takes so long time to get the necessary points.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    log out and log back in quickly, this happens to me as well... sometimes I can get in and sometimes bye bye champs
    Tried and when u hit continue it takes me back to main home screen
    Plus when is dungeons 4 room 1 that low of defenders?

Wasted day @labim@i4i9b7xphdad.png

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    So last night i tried to do dungeon matchmaking and got kicked out and could not get back in. If i clicked on “continue” it would just kick me back to the main page. This just happened again just now. This time i got in to Dun 5 but the chamos were from Dun 1 and i could not move at all. Now when i click on continue it does the same thing and kicks me back to main page.

Anyone else get this?
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Ok the same thing happened for the third time in a row.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    It’s happening to a lot of people I haven’t seen Kabam respond to anything though...
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Dungen is now not playable at all.. It is locking down totally... Check the video for what I am saying... Further... Am using honor 8 pro with orea on strongest WiFi connection wherein all devices are able to connect to Internet just fine...
    Using 18.0.1 version of game...
    Tried rebooting phone... Uninstall/reinstall game... Nothing works!!

https://youtu.be/EsY-7PaWpnI
    @""Kabam Miike"... Please look into this matter urgent as we are loosing days earning atrifacts... There better be some compensation...
  • BrentchampionsBrentchampions Posts: 7
    edited May 2018
    Happened to me today. Confirmed after the champs I selected need to be refreshed. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

https://youtu.be/aWADAVeCrpA