**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 strong players. Looking for new home

As said above, 6 of us looking for a new home. All active, avg PI above 400k. Map 5 experience and AW gold 1 experience

Comments

• 2pumpanddump2pumpanddump Posts: 10
    Line ID is same as name above
  • BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 299
    Hi message me in game @bezittle. We may have 6 openings
  • CornholioCornholio Posts: 50
    Man where were you 2 days ago
  • nvrcmecomin1nvrcmecomin1 Posts: 160
    edited May 2018
    Tried to find you on line but I could not. If you want to add me me on line and chat my line & in game name is nvrcmecomin1
    We have room for your 6.
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Can’t find you on LINE search either. Please add fixitmobb on LINE and I can send you info. If get you 6, we should be set. Kicking a few people today and it would put us at 30 again with your group. Having a nice crew package deal is what we have needed to finish out our recruiting campaign over the last week or so. Please show this info to your group and all of you might come to the conclusion that we are the alliance for you.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/67365/need-2-3-more-summoners-with-rating-500k-750k-or-higher-if-250k-500k-please-read-too#latest
    Or basically the info would send you on LINE is all available in that post. The end description little link within one of the posts is about a week old and already accomplished some of the things stated in little extra link at bottom of post.
  • BrownartBrownart Posts: 10
    Hey we are looking to rebuild if you wanna join! My alliance is California or ca89
  • BrownartBrownart Posts: 10
    Hey we are looking to rebuild if you wanna join! My alliance is California or ca89 .
  • Duq77Duq77 Posts: 11
    We are looking for 6 guys message me on line Duq77. alliance 5x5 map and looking to push for plat for aw
  • iGrboiGrbo Posts: 46
    [TNAV] We have 4 openings and 2 place-holders. Makes perfect sense. Line: igrbo
  • Nova9000Nova9000 Posts: 35
    Can't find u on line app but we have space if ur willing. Lmk
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    You need to go to your setting and enable other user to find you via your LINE ID or else everyone keeps saying that they can’t find you. Fix it :)
  • PJ_vip3PJ_vip3 Posts: 22
    Looking for 2 or 3 active skilled guys to join my ally. Hit me up if your intrested😎
    7iyiukmac3n7.png

• 2pumpanddump2pumpanddump Posts: 10
    Sorry guys. Just enabled my line ID. Thanks @Ricardobalto.
    We’d like to move by tomorrow so any interest try hitting me up again.
  • ButOfCorpseButOfCorpse Posts: 105
    No such luck.
  • RefuegeRefuege Posts: 3
    Tried to reach you on line but still couldn't find you
  • reindreind Posts: 12
    we have opening for you guys. we're in tier 4 in war. Gold1 last season. doing 5x5 in AQ. alliance tag: ColdG. look us up. msg me if you're interested. line ID: piandy08. IGN: reindhartl
  • Mz_TorreMz_Torre Posts: 7
    We have some openings as well. Looks like you’re getting some pretty good offers. If you’re still interested message me. Appears everyone is trying to blow up or find your line ID lol. Feel free to message me in the game MzTorre and my line name is the same. Check out our alliance to see if it’s what you guys are looking for.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Yeahhh - So i stream on youtube - have a sweet recruiting poster and if you haven't already joined another, come check us out.
    Cheers,
    LaFleur

s9lcdwmef508.jpg
    edited May 2018
    You’re wasting your time reading all the other offers brother, need to make sure you know what you are passing up if you haven’t read what we are offering you. All we need is a small elite crew like you are offering to be unstoppable. Really need to look at our roster please and understand that all we need is a few more heavy hitters and nothing will stand in our way. I won’t waste your time. It’s up to you if you want to waste your own time and the others who are with you. Others will agree with you that you made the correct choice if you accept. Thanks again and good luck.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/67365/need-2-3-more-summoners-with-rating-500k-750k-or-higher-if-250k-500k-please-read-too#latest
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    You line ID doesn’t work.
    Look me up. We can take 6
    Map5. 13.7mm ally.
    Line ID is theonegrimm