**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

well timed block vs. masochism

djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
Masochism states that the next debuff applied to a defender is removed and they gain 5% health.

A well timed block from Blade causes bleed, and with parry, a stun.

In the trials, the node has been removing both from the defender, while they gain the correct amount of health. Shouldn't only either the stun or the bleed be removed, not both?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    This happens if debuffs are applied at once. Its a weird mechanic, but anything applied in that tic gets removed.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I had this happen with Voodoo too where I threw a SP1 thinking Masochism would only take away one poison and the rest would be applied. Sadly all poisons were removed. Learned my lesson that fight. It seems when Masochism procs all debuffs applied at that time get removed. Not saying that it should work that way, it just does...
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I figured it was something like that, just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me, though. Thanks
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Hold on, there's an ability called masochism in this game?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's a node @EnderDraco58
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    This happens if debuffs are applied at once. Its a weird mechanic, but anything applied in that tic gets removed.

Has this been confirmed as correct behavior? It should at least be debuff(s) for clarity.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Do you think if we say it benefits us it’ll get fixed really quickly?

Same thing happens with Corvus and his armour break in all seriousness.