**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* genesis crystal acting odd

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
Device and Version: Samsung s7edge

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) android 7.0

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) Three

Cellular or WiFi: was on Wi-Fi when it happened

Game Version Installed: 18.0.1

Game Mode: 5* genesis crystal opening

Champions Affected: hulkbuster

Active Boosts: no

Description of the Issue: as I was opening the crystal. Each champ was blue as it is in the photo of the genesis crystal (as it only provides 1 Sig level when dupe) the weird thing was hulkbuster was in colour and it stopped on the colour version of him. I could see he was in colour before it landed on him too. Bit worried it was a rigged crystal or glitch.

Comments

• DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    Do you have hulk buster
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Rigged? It’s predetermined what you’ll get when you buy the crystal and spin it.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    rigged
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    if you get gwenpool or gr will you be complaining as well? or are you just complaining for getting hulkbuster?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I didn't have a hulkbuster before it was a new champ
    This has happened on other crystals too. Saw Brian Grants opening (play from 7min 10 seconds to see this in action).

Not sure if I can link the video on the popular video streaming channel but the title is:
    Dark Artifact Crystal Strategy and Opening | Marvel Contest of Champions
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    You're seeing them blue cause you already have those champs and they're basic dupes (only give +1 sig). Those who you don't have you see normally
    Acanthus wrote: »
    You're seeing them blue cause you already have those champs and they're basic dupes (only give +1 sig). Those who you don't have you see normally

I agree, all should be blue, however the new champ appeared in colour on the reel. If you check Brian's video, he didn't have x23 but she still appeared in colour and the rest were blue.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    SandeepS wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »

I agree, all should be blue, however the new champ appeared in colour on the reel. If you check Brian's video, he didn't have x23 but she still appeared in colour and the rest were blue.

I agree. From the two vids i have seen, the champ you randomly pull is not in blue. In someways its nice as i hate the rollover where it gets your hope up, only to dash it laster. E.g. from blade to kamala khan