**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Video of me Vs Uncollected Thanos

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Love it!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lol.. good stuff. It's not just you.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    @Dexman1349 & @Drains had me in stitches 😂

Loved it
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Drains wrote: »
    You can obviously tell from the video parry is not working as intended

@Drains It just means you need to "get gud". Not all content is meant for all players. :smile:
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    I don’t have good enough luck to pull a keyboard cat @MasterTroller42
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Keyboard cat also has the worst prestige in the game, not very helpful when pushing to unlock those dungeon milestones @MasterTroller42
    edited May 2018
    @MasterTroller42 That's GwenCat. Absolutely brutal SP2 where she lifts her leg and licks her backside for 10 minutes granting a fury buff to any AI champ watching (and it deals no damage)...
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    This is the most important thread on this website 😂
    Exactly what @Dexman1349 said. She also has an awesome SP1 where she sleeps for an hour, stunning her. Her SP3 is the best in the game, if you pull off at least 15 specials in one fight, she'll do 1 whole damage to the opponent! Definitely OP with high prestige, take her to 5/50 straight away.
    Puss N' Boots is a good cat, but he tends to not slash at the opponent, instead hitting the air for some reason. Still one of the best in the game tho, if he manages to land a hit it does 0.1 bleed damage.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I keep opening crystals hoping for battlecat but only end up with cringer.
  • DrainsDrains Posts: 158
    Cringer is slightly below Joe fix it
    Drains wrote: »
    Cringer is slightly below Joe fix Cat it

Fixed it for you.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Maybe next time don't bring your 2* cat into content that is too tough for him. Especially when you don't even have your S3 unlocked yet.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    There are literally tears in my eyes from laughing so much
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I suggest you use a boost. I hear catnip makes kittens go crazy. 😂
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    edited May 2018
    I opened some fgc crystals today. I pulled the thunder cats. They are going straight to 4/55. I can’t wait. They are going to be awesome.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    OMG Lion-O would have be the most amazing champ. I'm re-living the cartoon in my head right now and imagining what all his specials would be. His SP3 could just rip the Sword of Omens animation right off the show
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Yeah I just pulled a 6* Kit Cat from a premium crystal, maybe look into it Kabam??
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    OMG Lion-O would have be the most amazing champ. I'm re-living the cartoon in my head right now and imagining what all his specials would be. His SP3 could just rip the Sword of Omens animation right off the show

I was thinking of battlecat from he-man.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »

I was thinking of battlecat from he-man.

Speaking of which, SW always reminded me of Catra.wo0wb5wa5umy.jpeg