**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Free Gifts Deal

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
I searched the forum but couldn’t find a thread. Anyone know why some people got free gifts the other day while others got nothing? Just curious of the reasoning behind it. I’ve been playing for over two years and I didn’t get anything. Friend of mine started around the same time as me and he got a T4CC. Just looking for clarification.

Comments

• Options
    Surely there is a reasonable explanation.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    They randomly gave some of the player base gifts. And it was one of 2 gifts. Not sure why that’s not a reasonable explanation. They’ve done thtis in the past but with untis
  • Options
    I guess “random” is a good enough explanation for me.
  • Options
    Not sure why they didn’t just give everyone the same thing lol but whatever
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Everyone getting a free gift is the calendar
  • Options
    cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Everyone getting a free gift is the calendar

what are you talking about calendar has nothing to do with this
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    CoachLed wrote: »
    I searched the forum but couldn’t find a thread. Anyone know why some people got free gifts the other day while others got nothing? Just curious of the reasoning behind it. I’ve been playing for over two years and I didn’t get anything. Friend of mine started around the same time as me and he got a T4CC. Just looking for clarification.

Hi!

The question about gifts has been addressed in this thread: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/67712/why-give-some-better-then-others#latest

Occasionally, we'll give different gifts to different users. Just because this wasn't your turn, doesn't mean that you won't have a chance in the future!
This discussion has been closed.