**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

is todays Trial of infinite a little too hard?

So today I did masters trial, the regeneration one. I bought Ultron,blade,GR,gully(duped), and Hood. First champ i fought was easy, then I fought Iron man. He started to regen every 7 seconds, which I suppose can get heal blocked. but NO. it didn't block the regen and iron man kept regening. Its kinda unfair how you get him down to like 5% then he just regens back to 30% and kills you. Kinda a cash grab? I mean he killed all of my champs and hes still at 20% after 5 revives. A few of my ally members got the same feeling as me. what do you guys think?

is todays Trial of infinite a little too hard? 135 votes

Yes it was too hard
8%
NEOSpity68Foxhero007NOOOOOOOOPEEEEESpiritOfVengeanceLt_Magnum_1TheHoodedDormammuXFA_RebootedDrVD99Shadow_PhoneixRedEightSavageBreaker69 12 votes
its normal, your just not skilled enough
22%
DaMunkSnizzbarclcubingMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabxNigf9_absChris_L_HmoonmebabySac123_ErSandDhruvgJohnyzerogodsquad891gohard123TurboMemeGeneralDCHendrossKyleMEric987 31 votes
Nope it was easy
68%
ArcDeAngelusVoluntarisNevvBWolfeRektorBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnersuperunknown012danielmathDrZolaScottLangLeNoirFaineantrazielJaffacakedsfu_koraxNinjAlanSligFrostyBK_AVENGERvg2782 92 votes

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Who did you use against him. I fought him with Medusa, and while it was difficult I was able to beat him.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Nope it was easy
    It's easy if you bring the right champs or have a bit of skill.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I just brought my duped r4 4* luke cage to master to try out his signature against the enemies (as I had just awakened him), and I ended up powering through all of them with only him. His concussion was super helpful and made it really easy.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited May 2018

You didn’t “literally” state who, specifically, you used against Iron Man, unless you used them all, then you just need to practice fighting without parry and other debuffs more.

He was my first node and I one shot him with a 4* 4/40 Red Hulk. Then I also had X-23 and Old Man Logan as my next 2 nodes. X-23 took out my Red Hulk and Stark Spidey. Finished her with 4* 4/40 Hyperion, but lost him on OML. Then finished off OML with 4* 4/40 Corvus.

This is the most difficult day of Trials in expert mode.

With the masochism node in expert every 5 seconds the next debuff you place is removed and the opponent heals for 5% of max health. That includes a heal block debuff, which is probably why it seemed as if your heal block wasn’t working.

They also regen for 150% normal, so that 5% may end up at 12.5%, but not 100% on that.

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Nope it was easy
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Who did you use against him. I fought him with Medusa, and while it was difficult I was able to beat him.

i literally stated who I bought lol. Ultron,blade,GR,gully,and hood

With those champs, you should have walked through that quest. Hood can stagger the regen. Guilly can reverse it. Blade can out damage it.
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Dr Voodoo converts the regen to poison with his level 1. It's a pretty solid option if you have him
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I used a R4 5* voodoo. Just had to parry before I put on the debuffs.

Also his odd combo reduces the chance for the debuff trigger to happen, just noticed this today.

I also used a R4 5* LC and absolutely smashed (I think it was “...) superior Ironman. Just outdamaged him by a lot. I’m sure a R3 5* or a high ranked 4* would be effective too.
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    My 5/50 awakened Archangel is smiling reading this conversation. B)
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    The master one just take too long..... baiting and no parries. Got through the first week no potions but just thought it was just too long..... the heroic one is only 10k dust less and WAY easier and less time consuming
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Nope it was easy
    Don't forget to use the boosts, there is literally one that will reverse enemy healing. These boosts can only be used on the final day anyways
  • DevortexDevortex Posts: 20
    What @taojay1 said ^^^
  • f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

With those champs, you should have walked through that quest. Hood can stagger the regen. Guilly can reverse it. Blade can out damage it.

thats what I thought too. but somehow the heal block didn't block the 7 sec regen

AA's neurotoxin blocks that too, and found quake also to be really helpful. But as @taojay1 said, use the boost to reverse all healing if you don't have the needed champs.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Nope it was easy
    I been running into og Deadpool but Angela rips through him pretty good
  • Nope it was easy
    If you don’t have counters to healing for the first day of healing, just bring in raw damage champs. I used my r5 4* Magik and played regularly with SP2 spam... her powerlock debuff from her SP2 applies twice, once for each hit. They heal from the first debuff, but I’m dealing way more damage than what is being healed with my Magik.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Nope it was easy
    So today I did masters trial, the regeneration one. I bought Ultron,blade,GR,gully(duped), and Hood. First champ i fought was easy, then I fought Iron man. He started to regen every 7 seconds, which I suppose can get heal blocked. but NO. it didn't block the regen and iron man kept regening. Its kinda unfair how you get him down to like 5% then he just regens back to 30% and kills you. Kinda a cash grab? I mean he killed all of my champs and hes still at 20% after 5 revives. A few of my ally members got the same feeling as me. what do you guys think?

I get the regen back to 30% part. Don't get the kills you part lol.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I tend to drop down a difficulty level on regen day
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

You “literally” did not. You stated the team you brought, no where did you say who you used on IM. Even if you used all 5, it doesn’t say so. I mean, I can deduce you used them all, but who did you use the revives on?
    Dropped some Units getting past DP on the first Node. I'm not sure if I'd say too hard, but it's the most frustrating of all days for me.

I had that fight too. He regened twice back to full health cause he didn’t want to do his specials. Took me over a 100 hits.
  • Drf93Drf93 Posts: 26
    Nope it was easy
    Yondu & Vision are MVPs. Lean more towards Yondu as his sp1 hits a 10 second heal block but if the opponent hits an Sp the heal block jumps to 20 seconds. That along with his bleed = no issues
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Nope it was easy
    I can see why you are having a problem, Masochism is a node where you need to forget about parry and even with that team you will still be feeding debuffs into masochism as 80% of your team have a bleed. Guillys heal reversal doesn't seem to work against Masochism and Hood's stagger would only work against Ironmans final regen. You need to try bring in a raw damage champ that doesn't rely on debuffs, ie; Scarlet Witch, Angela, Star Lord, Hyperion arc. I used my r5 4* Stark Spidey, built up 10 poise and just went ham, his taunt also counts a debuffs and a times I was powering through the regen, but got all 3 enemies down in 25ish hits.
    I can see why you are having a problem, Masochism is a node where you need to forget about parry and even with that team you will still be feeding debuffs into masochism as 80% of your team have a bleed. Guillys heal reversal doesn't seem to work against Masochism and Hood's stagger would only work against Ironmans final regen. You need to try bring in a raw damage champ that doesn't rely on debuffs, ie; Scarlet Witch, Angela, Star Lord, Hyperion arc. I used my r5 4* Stark Spidey, built up 10 poise and just went ham, his taunt also counts a debuffs and a times I was powering through the regen, but got all 3 enemies down in 25ish hits.

I go for the opposite strategy. Keep laying on the debuffs. So many debuffs that you can parry normally and that my bleeds outdamage the healing.
  • Ruzzman1Ruzzman1 Posts: 49
    Gwendoline wrote: »

I go for the opposite strategy. Keep laying on the debuffs. So many debuffs that you can parry normally and that my bleeds outdamage the healing.

Same here , I used x-23 and stacked those bleeds . It took awhile ( just over 100 hits) but it got the job done .
    I’m just glad King Groot is not in the pool of champs this time . I hated fighting him on the regen day on the previous trails event.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Trial of Nightmare is hardest for me,I keep getting mordo'ed into oblivion.
    Ruzzman1 wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Same here , I used x-23 and stacked those bleeds . It took awhile ( just over 100 hits) but it got the job done .
    I’m just glad King Groot is not in the pool of champs this time . I hated fighting him on the regen day on the previous trails event.

I use X23 for that too! And GP and AA.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Its not annoying unless you get KG and Ultron like the previous trials, they were proper annoying fights.

I didn't look at my team and hit fight. D'oh!

Mordo, Angela, Rulk, X23 and Witch.

AA and Guilly on the bench, double D'oh.

The only proper regen champ I faced was wolvy, 4/40 Rulk punched through all of them.