**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Change rewards in daily calender

Dear Kabam,
I am playing this game since last 3 years but my interest in this game is going down because of daily calender rewards.

If you can improve it by user's level then that would be really appreciated like
if user cross level 40 then he will get 4 star shards,
if user cross level 30 then he will get 3 star shards likewise

if you can code the game like this then users will take interest to open games daily just for rewards and they will also play more games.

Thanks

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    it is free..... I mean WOW
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    do you even uncollected, bro
  • driger13driger13 Posts: 6
    @Haji_Saab without login calender is the only reason for some players to open game once in a day. if they were out of station or busy full day they won't open the game but just because of login calender they are opening game once in a day
  • Silas_Feanor143Silas_Feanor143 Posts: 19
    @driger13 I see where you are coming from, but in real life free stuff is almost nonexistent. To have a system where you can earn some extra rewards by spending a minute opening the app is something that should not be taken for granted. Sure there will be months where some calendars are better than others. But there are also monthly event quests like MODOK'S Lab, Trials of the King, Dimensional Rifts... These events make up for the somewhat less rewarding calendar. But, if you want a better login calendar I suggest becoming Uncollected. You get better daily/free crystals and you login to receive Grandmaster crystal shards (Grandmaster crystal guarantees a 3 star with a chance at a 4 or 5 star)

Perhaps Kabam can change other facets of the game to better reward players who have been around for a while, but the login calendar is probably not the best choice.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    driger13 wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,
    I am playing this game since last 3 years but my interest in this game is going down because of daily calender rewards.

If you can improve it by user's level then that would be really appreciated like
    if user cross level 40 then he will get 4 star shards,
    if user cross level 30 then he will get 3 star shards likewise

if you can code the game like this then users will take interest to open games daily just for rewards and they will also play more games.

Thanks

If the free calendar keeps you playing then your priorities are not right.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    We need to add more ways to get gmc shards
  • Spider1man11111Spider1man11111 Posts: 26
    I remember when we didn't have the log in calander... the rewards we get are free... stop complaining that the rewards aren't good enough...
  • IndridColdIndridCold Posts: 41
    But the Uncollected login cal really should give 1 GMC per week.

If you haven’t achieved being Uncollected you’ll get 1 PHC per week. But if you’ve become Uncollected it takes 2 weeks for 1 GMC. Which is basically just a 3* Champ most of the time. That’s something you can occasionally get from a PHC.

It’d be slightly different if there were more ways to get GMC shards. Like if once you were Uncollected you’d get GMC shards instead of PHC shards for milestones.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Daily rewards benefits new users and the uncollected mostly

Loyalty chips should be moved to daily and arenas helps should be removed all together
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    sometimes they hand out free food samples at the supermarket. it is free, but that doesn't mean it's ok for them to hand out expired food.

expired food means its a lesser version of good food. phc shards are still phc shards.
    @ArmandStar attack them? what?

If a company does something you don't like, what do you do? write angrily worded letters over and over? or do you start avoiding their products? shopping somewhere else?

If a store is giving our rotten food, do you still shop there?

If you don't like the product kabam is giving out, why still play?

I disagree that there should be a new daily calendar. I just wish there were more places to earn GMC shards
    @ArmandStar apologies, i thought the attack comment was directed at me.. you know, with the 'you' being used.

You're kidding yourself if you think they listened just to postings. Re: boycott and the actions involved.

Also, I'm personally not against suggestions here, I just disagree and I'll voice my opinion too
  • ChickenWaffles4ChickenWaffles4 Posts: 26
    I think the calendar is nice but it could be better.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I facedesked when reading this... Like, you get free stuff just for opening the app, how hard can it be? And if you do it every day, you get a guaranteed 3* champion and other nice stuff.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    @ArmandStar attack them? what?

If a company does something you don't like, what do you do? write angrily worded letters over and over? or do you start avoiding their products? shopping somewhere else?

If a store is giving our rotten food, do you still shop there?

If you don't like the product kabam is giving out, why still play?

I disagree that there should be a new daily calendar. I just wish there were more places to earn GMC shards

Well. If the store allowed purchases like reusable cloth shopping bags that were expensive, but gave a discount (only at that store). Along with some other things that made me invested in the store. Sure, I’d sooner write a letter about the free rotten food they handed out, & voice my opinion before looking for a new store & starting all over again.

Saying that something should be reviewed & possibly updated doesn’t mean you don’t like the product in its entirety, but merely a very small portion of it.
    I think that the uncollected daily login cal (GMC) should be 1 week like the standard cal (PHC), instead of 2 weeks.

That’s my opinion since there’s not a lot of ways to get GMC’s without Units.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    The calender is useless gives no help to higher players but that's just my opinion. Grandmaster calender is better than recieving trash at your front door when logging in everyday.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I think the log in calendar should be removed.

I don't think people should complain about the calendar much BUT I also don't consider it "free". I lose lots of items due to glitches that it "feels" more like compensation and I appreciate that.
    I could be wrong, but I'll take my calendar items please to replace items I used from game glitches.
    The calender is useless gives no help to higher players but that's just my opinion. Grandmaster calender is better than recieving trash at your front door when logging in everyday.

I agree that daily uncollected rewards and calendar are great.
    The calendar is more like a buffer. We lose items in game and there's no real way to recover them when something glitches. The calendar helps, although not often fully compensating the losses, to take the sting out of it.
    It should not be removed and I don't feel like I'm getting something for nothing. There's no other avenue currently that attempts to recover unnecessarily lost items or at least some useful items in return.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    IT IS FREE!!!!