**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Easy Dungeon Fix

Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
So it has become crystal clear to me that the reason most of us are killing ourselves day after day with all the content is for that 5* AG.

A lot of my alliance mates have become burnt out and it shows in their participation/attitude/etc.

I have an easy fix - allow us more ways to get a 5* AG! It is really that easy. Charge me $100 (or less) for a crystal and I will gladly buy it and then I can play the rest of the content at leisure. My alliance mates feel the same way. This way they can have their lives back.

This is great for Kabam as I am not spending a penny on the dungeons or the titan quests. A 5* AG offer would at least get them some of my money.

Comments

• Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    How is that a dungeon fix?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    what is needed to be fixed is pi limits for rooms. not cool, when your random teammate twice weaker
    as for AG offer, I guess it would be nice to get it after the dungeons event
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »

because it makes people stop going for every single milestone every single day. which translates to people stop being burnt out from grinding so much all the time

Exactly! Well said!

I realize that AGs need to be rare, but I still remember a post at the beginning of the year that stated 5*s and the resources to rank them will be more readily available. For me, and I would expect most others, the need to awaken a champ dictates ranking them up. I usually do not rank a champ to 4/55 unless they are duped, and with all the usual trash pulls it would be nice to focus on a good duped champ.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    You realize, the answer to your idea is the problem you're trying to fix? Allowing us more ways to earn a 5* AG is just adding more work. What you want to do is change the work needed for one. Hell, they could come out with 10 ways to earn a 5* AG and I'm attempting to do all 10. It doesn't change the work needed just because there's more.

That being said, you hit the nail on the head for why people are killing themselves with dungeons. I would have loved to just see a purchase limit on the 5* AG for a lower dust amount. Not crazy cheap, but not one where I have no leeway on any event.
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    You realize, the answer to your idea is the problem you're trying to fix? Allowing us more ways to earn a 5* AG is just adding more work. What you want to do is change the work needed for one. Hell, they could come out with 10 ways to earn a 5* AG and I'm attempting to do all 10. It doesn't change the work needed just because there's more.

That being said, you hit the nail on the head for why people are killing themselves with dungeons. I would have loved to just see a purchase limit on the 5* AG for a lower dust amount. Not crazy cheap, but not one where I have no leeway on any event.

I guess I should have been more specific - good catch. In addition to grinding day/night/etc, allow us to purchase a 5* AG or as I have been saying for a long time....allow us to fill in the remaining requirements (dust) with units.

So for example, if I only hit say ~5.9M I can use my 5.9 dust plus 1000 units to buy the AG. Win/win. Or sell dust for those of us that fell asleep playing and missed a few milestones, lol.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★

because it makes people stop going for every single milestone every single day. which translates to people stop being burnt out from grinding so much all the time

Adding something to the game that has nothing to do with dungeons, is not a dungeon fix.

The grind in the dungeons is just a grind. This entire game is a grind though.

I get what you’re saying, its just not a “fix” to the dungeons. It’s a fix to the grind for a 5* AG.

Adding something to the game that has nothing to do with dungeons, is not a dungeon fix.

I get what you’re saying, its just not a “fix” to the dungeons. It’s a fix to the grind for a 5* AG.

I respectfully disagree. I have not heard from anyone that they NEED to grind 7M points to get a ton of 5* shards, or alphas, or whatever. It has been stated quite frequently that most are trying for that AG. And why not, everything else can be obtained fairly regularly. 5* AGs seem to only be available on xmas/black friday/etc.

So to "fix" the grind, prevent burnout, etc allow us the ability to still acquire the AG if we are close, or purchase outright. This will certainly fix it for me and everyone in my alliance who are playing dungeons.

The problem with dungeons is there is VERY little wiggle room between the total points available and cost of prize everyone wants/needs.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »

I respectfully disagree. I have not heard from anyone that they NEED to grind 7M points to get a ton of 5* shards, or alphas, or whatever. It has been stated quite frequently that most are trying for that AG. And why not, everything else can be obtained fairly regularly. 5* AGs seem to only be available on xmas/black friday/etc.

So to "fix" the grind, prevent burnout, etc allow us the ability to still acquire the AG if we are close, or purchase outright. This will certainly fix it for me and everyone in my alliance who are playing dungeons.

The problem with dungeons is there is VERY little wiggle room between the total points available and cost of prize everyone wants/needs.

I'll disagree with you slightly. 5* and t2a are still scarce enough, that I know people going for every dungeon just to get as many t2a as possible. In my alliance alone, theres people who value 5* shards, 5* AG, and t2a differently, and we're almost all at the same stage of the game.

Edit: all your suggestion would do is make people able to afford more. Still want the 5* AG but could now get other stuff
    Bottom line, whatever your target is, having an alternative to using dust as the only currency will lesson the stress on everyone as it will no longer be necessary to hit every milestone in dungeons, mad Titan and lets not forget about vanishing blows. When those arrive next week everyone will attempt to get all those points as well and if memory serves me right, hitting all milestones AND ranking with a "shock finish" blow is rather difficult.

This is on top of AQ/AW/Monthly.