**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

can't decide storm or vision

i can't decide bettween storm or vision to put on my team

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Visions dope
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Vision - Because eyesight is essential.
  • candyherocandyhero Posts: 60
    i duped out vision 20/20 my storm is 12/20 they are both 2*
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Vision
    ok thanks for the advice
    what about ghost ride and yellow jacket both 2*
    Ghostrider most definitely
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Vision
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Vision easily. Storm has to be duped to be effective. Vision right of out of the box can do power steal and power burn. Great for aw and aq and eq
    ok how about angela or thanos
    How would u have a thanos?
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Um i would like to kno where you got a 2* ghost rider and thanos. If you're asking hypothetically, definitely thanos just bc he is exclusive
    I know I was lying about the thanos and Angela part but the 3* ghost rider is real
  • Definitely Homer Simpson.
    Wait what
    But yeah I'd agree
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Once you have 3 stars, stop putting resources into 2 stars, and focus only on the 3 stars. Your ghost rider will carry you through most beginner content
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Um i would like to kno where you got a 2* ghost rider and thanos. If you're asking hypothetically, definitely thanos just bc he is exclusive

I have a 2* awakened GR. No thanos though.
    I have a 3* not 2 ghost rider