**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GR or Hyperion to 5/65

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
I have all the resources except one more T2A. My GR is sig 176 and Hyperion is sig 70. GR has the much better prestige and many utilities. Hyperion is just a beast! Shockingly, his regen is not bad either. 145 a tick at 4/55.

I have a 5* generic gem, 5* mystic gem, 5* mystic 3-4 and 5* cosmic 2-3 gem. I don’t have 5* Medusa, Blade, Voodoo, or Magik. I have 5* Sparky 3/45 sig 65 but don’t want to use the T2A to rank up to 4/55 because I really want a 5/65.

Who would you rank up?

GR or Hyperion to 5/65 88 votes

Ghost Rider
31%
GamerRagamugginGunnerdanielmathDeathBringer77Golden_Guardianvg2782buffajrDanicb94AsukiraZzyzxGuySolrac_2SKK65SpiritOfVengeanceborntohulavinniegainzKenshioRasilovertaojay1XFA_Rebootedshadow_lurker22 28 votes
Hyperion
20%
Alfa_PigeonAppieCapWW2SpeedbumpTeddersDarkrider05ZzzKaanG95PeterQuillAustin555555Ingi_Freyr1975MethedUpCh1efsterBatman000amitrixgalvinx10Renaxqqgroundedmaster20005 18 votes
Sparky
46%
NevvBSpity68TKalStewmanHell_GoliathSagnikfuryHollowbornUsername1583thanks4playingRotellyErSandSungjwhaler213Adam234JulzSuperSam57SpiderCoolsThecrusher_9756StrEric987 41 votes
Wait for others
1%
Elitehunter 1 vote

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Don’t jinx me, I don’t have her yet. I have a duped Colossus and IP though.
  • Batman000Batman000 Posts: 1
    Hyperion
    I'd do hyperion just cause hes a better overall champ. Sparky health sucks (you may not necessarily get hit that often, but still). Whereas hyperion is great on both offense and defense
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Sparky
    Ghostrider's damage is pretty low. For an r5 i want an option for LOL and partly for alliance war.

Hyperion is amazing and a great damage dealer, but i am not a huge fan of his play style. He mainly has the parry stun mechanic which isnt always great against stun immune and limber foes.

Starkspidey has a better combination of damage and is more useful in the game. He has great damage and his taunt mechanic is one of my favourite features in the game.

If you arent stuck on content and not struggling in war i would wait. T5b are still so rare. If you havent done LOL first clear its pretty easy and now with r4s, quite cheap. This gets you more t2 alpha. 100% (which i am still working on) is a little more time consuming and resource intensive.

Very jealous of your gr though.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    If you havent done LOL or do not care about prestige sparky or else GR.
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    Sparky
    there wasnt a colossus option
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Ghostrider has better utility and can hit hard despite what people keep saying
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Exactly I read an above comment which said ghost riders damage is pretty low... this alone just hurts my brain.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    Sparky
    i have a r5 spark the damage is huge finish 50k+ hp fights in 10-15 hits he gets to 25k hp which is finally reasonable i know waiting for 4 more t2a is gonna suck but he is the best option of the 3
    Ghost Rider
    Exactly I read an above comment which said ghost riders damage is pretty low... this alone just hurts my brain.

Ikr my top champ is ghost rider I use him all the time and his damage is just fine
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    I end up R5ing GR for his many utilities. With fury, his damage is pretty good. I feel GR would help the most in AQ/AW and questing. Hyperion is still a boss killer at R4. Sparky has great damages but I get tag too often using him.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion defenetly. Hits like a freakin truck, power gain and that SP3 deal a 💩💩💩💩💩ton of damage
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Sparky
    Trust me, you won't even have to use any other champ once you get used to starkey
    Ghost Rider
    Depends really if u need utility the GR if u need a damage dealer then sparky if u need an excellent aw defender then Hyperion