**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which mutant to Awaken?

I got a mutant awakening crystal trying to work out best champ to use it on
Gambit Iceman X-23 Nightcrawler Old Man Logan or Beast?

Or should I wait for another?

Comments

• Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Iceman. Extra armor will help you survive l3 special. Plus the cold snap will take away extra opponents health
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Best mutant to awaken is AA or Wolverine. But since you have neither, awaken ice man or wait for these champs. Upto you.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Iceman
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    I'll tack onto this thread instead of creating one.

Rogue, or wait for iceman/wolvy.

Already have AA and X23.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @phillgreen I'd awaken Rogue. She's very useful.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @phillgreen i never pulled any of the "god tier" mutants (aa, iceman, wolvie, x23) until very recently with og wolverine. I had rogue tho, awakened her and 5/50, and still do not regret it. Go for it man
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Thanks!
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Iceman
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Jawarrior2001
    Gambit- his one use is chain stunning, but otherwise kinda sucks and sig is useless
    Iceman- The main benefit of sig is for instant evade counter, plus you will get a little extra chip damage and armor reforms faster. Does not need the awakening, but since he is one of the best mutants he is worth it
    x-23- her sig only further increases her crits when opponent has 3 bleeds. Nice sig to have, but definitely not needed to be good
    Nightcrawler- awakening will reduce his defensive potential, but everyone knows how to counter him now anyways lol. Nice increase to damage, but again, unless you plan on using nightcrawler on attack, don't use it on him
    oml- no. trust me on this one
    beast- I actually used my very first gem (mutant) on him, simply because I like how his sig works. Maybe not the most worthy candidate, but he benefits the most out of all of the options. Very underrated champ as well
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Jawarrior2001 You litterally have all my mutants exactly. Only difference is I don't have beast. 😁 Iceman for sure. X23 is a good option as well.