**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone pulled a 5* CapIW?

SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Between the early release money offer and today, I’ve yet to see a single one in Alliance, Reddit, here...

Anyone? Was he even in there?

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Seatin opened 20 crystals and didn’t even pull a 3*.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    BigTime wrote: »
    I consider this question even needs to be asked one of the biggest issues with the contest currently. If a new champion comes out I believe they should be easily accessible by anyone in the contest. I would love to see a guaranteed champion for 25k 5* shards or something like that. RNG is stupid.

Yes this would mean people who have lots of shards would have everything. Good, they play and spend enough in the game they should.

Yeah never going to happen in this game lol
  • PerfectExamplePerfectExample Posts: 30
    edited May 2018
    w0h946gt0wk0.jpg
    Pulled one from 5 crystals
  • biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
    w0h946gt0wk0.jpg

let me that hold account for a while...i got a bag of these cheeseburgers, LOL!
  • SlickpeteySlickpetey Posts: 89
    I got one today. I haven’t ranked him up yet though. Wish I had a 5* awakening gem for him
  • PerfectExamplePerfectExample Posts: 30
    w0h946gt0wk0.jpg

let me that hold account for a while...i got a bag of these cheeseburgers, LOL!

Lol...that movie quote though!

I can take him to r4, but I have a featured 6🌟 I'm about to open so imma wait....gold is pretty low.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    BigTime wrote: »
    I consider this question even needs to be asked one of the biggest issues with the contest currently. If a new champion comes out I believe they should be easily accessible by anyone in the contest. I would love to see a guaranteed champion for 25k 5* shards or something like that. RNG is stupid.

Yes this would mean people who have lots of shards would have everything. Good, they play and spend enough in the game they should.

We had a good system in place with the 5* features and 20% drop rate. Kabam hated even that as we had too much control over our rosters for their liking. You’ll never see anything that high again.