**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for new alliance, 226k hero rating and 5700 prestige

Contact me here or in-game at maddoctor94. I'm very active and will use line if alliance requires it.

Comments

• Hey Maddoctor. We may have an opening tonight. My in game is ¥DaemonBlackfyre¥ check us out and let me know if interested. We can talk on line. Is required by alliance for communication. ID is crtaylorz11
  • AlphaRebelAlphaRebel Posts: 86
    When calculating prestige only use top 5 strongest , with the rank 4 4* hard to believe prestige is 5,700
    Unless I’m wrong idk, too many things on this confusing game
  • MaddocMaddoc Posts: 16
    For prestige you take the rating of your top 5 champions and divide that by 5 to get an average as your prestige right? If that is the case mine is 5697.6
  • MaddocMaddoc Posts: 16
    Just watched Seatin's video, didn't account for mastery inflation, I dun goofed, thanks for setting me straight alpha
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Maddoc wrote: »
    For prestige you take the rating of your top 5 champions and divide that by 5 to get an average as your prestige right? If that is the case mine is 5697.6

Uh...no it doesn't work that way. Your prestige is the average rating of your top 5 champs...without masteries. Masteries inflate your champs' PI rating, so you either need to remove all your masteries to calculate it, or use a MCoC prestige calculator which you can find online. If you use Line, you can also use Prestige Bot to check your prestige.

Looking at your profile and top champs, your prestige is probably in the vicinity of 4600-4700 I'd say.
    Either way, I am looking 2 , Alliance tag is AŁŁ41
  • MyleHy7MyleHy7 Posts: 129
    Hello there 😁👋🏻
    What are you looking for in your next Alliance?
    Vigilante Priesthood Recruiting active adult 100K+, AQ & AW, LINE req, IGN & LINE ID: MyleHy7
    Perhaps we may have a proposition to discuss.
  • ChiSox_2005ChiSox_2005 Posts: 126
    Still looking? 13 Mil Alliance. We run 5x5 and Gold 1/2. Looking for active player that communicates.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We are an organized 10 mil Gold 3 alliance. We are active and have a growth mindset. We play 44332 in AQ and usually run 2 BG's for war. It is a nice mix of fun, at ease play and focusing on growth. We use discord for team comms. If you have not found a good fit to land into, get a hold of me on line @groundround. Thanks, and good luck.