**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Intercepts failing

So this has been happening to me for some time now. When I dash in to intercept the opponent my attack doesn’t land and instead I get hit. And no it’s not cause I suck. I’ve been playing for 2 years now and have completed act 5.4 so please don’t come in here and say I just suck. I know how to play the game and I know when my intercepts fail. Also I get a bug when I try to do a back draft intercept I swipe back and my champ dashed back but then when I swipe forward sometimes my champs will do a light attack instead of dashing in. It happens pretty often. I’m using iPhone 6s latest iOS software. It happens in all areas of the game.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yup that's ai can use a heavy or special and when u dodge and come back at them they react fast enough to block, obcourse though my champions literally cannot do that but according to kabam the ai has not been modded which is a load of bs we all can tell it has been
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    No it’s not them reacting. They dash at me and I dash to intercept but instead I get hit when I should have hit them.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    My attack doesn’t land
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I know but I am pointing out problems I have with the ai as well
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    First of all op you are not alone same thing is happening with me whenever i try to intercept i just get pummelled with a 5 hit combo followed by the l1 and l2 i really think ai is the main cause of this bcoz i used to do these intercepts on daily basis and i have been playing for 3 years and now ai is getting much adaptive in fights
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    This happened to me for the first time tonight, and happened about 4 or 5 times over 3 fights while I was 100% completing 5.3
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    intercepts dont work in this game anymore since 2 major updates ago.
    double dash back doesnt work either and also evading after specials.
    dont forget dropped blocks too.

i would pay to fix these things rather than have deals
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    This has been going on since 5.4 dropped last December
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yeah, happened to me as well. Intercepts have some problem, I thought I was just dreaming or intercepting badly at times.

Yesterday was totally another level of BS, I was in a corner (Yes, I got cornered) and I threw 2 mediums which went right through the AI and then the AI activated its Special 1. I didn't die but it was frustrating.