**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why doesn’t Blade get danger sense

ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
For proxima or Glave which GR synergy? How are they not villains?

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Because they don't have the villain tag...kabam's way of making sure he can't counter everybody
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Then make something up like how Thanos is immune to ability reduction, not just pretend they’re not villains. That’s a backended nerf.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Because kabam drove them self into a hole by making that GR synergy hence making a ton of champions kinda useless so they instead of releasing them with the villain tag changed it to a whacky one...the same happened to saberthooth..
    @Mannysmoker yep. tbh i think everyone knows that blade with synergy is too op. However if kabam nerfed him even a little there would be a huge backlash in the community, so this is their solution instead :/
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Instead of this tagging disaster they should have just switched gears to make more hero geared defenders and some attacker geared villains. Or this mess 🙄
    Exactly, part of the fun of AW is trying to make “Blade proof” paths. A few more Hero defenders will be nice, ie new IM(looking forward to him). I just think it is what it is, If they’re a villain make them that. Don’t pretend they’re something they’re not. Kabam tries so hard to explain every aspect of the game then contradict themselves by silly “oversights”
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Same reason green goblin and doc ock are tech and not science. Because Kabam...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Inigo wrote: »
    Then make something up like how Thanos is immune to ability reduction, not just pretend they’re not villains. That’s a backended nerf.

They did make something up. They made up that those two champions are not villains within the MCOC universe.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    For proxima or Glave which GR synergy? How are they not villains?

You're a little bit late in the game to pretend like you didn't already know that neither had the villian tag.
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    They are just mercenaries , depends which side of the coin u are on , not necessary villains . If u watched the movie they are just out to balance the universe and not destroy everything lol
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Honestly, if the were on a flat out mission to reduce the effectiveness of Blade's synergy...when they replaced symbioids with sentineloids in AQ they could have tagged them "robot drones" or something instead of villains.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    They could make a “Blade Immune” node... :D

Actually, given there are other immunity nodes, why not have an 'immunity to ability accuracy reduction' node?

Or (Kabam's going to love this one) a 'Stand alone' node, where all of the attacker's synergies are nullified? That could be interesting...
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    They should just scrap those synergies altogether. It's thrown the game out of balance
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I hate people that are so lazy they expect every champ to have a villain tag just so they don’t have to use skill blade is a pure cheat code to the game and now they are finally doing something without nerfing him if having a champ that’s immune to it is a nerf then please go find another game
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I agree with this completely!
    I hate people that are so lazy they expect every champ to have a villain tag just so they don’t have to use skill blade is a pure cheat code to the game and now they are finally doing something without nerfing him if having a champ that’s immune to it is a nerf then please go find another game

That has nothing do with it! I didn’t use Blade and didn’t need to. The point is be honest. They’re villains just like Thanos. They should come up with legitimate counters not made up ones. That’s why as I said before I welcome new champs like new IM who seems to be a very good Blade counter.
    You’re obviously jaded over Blade. Maybe you should find a new game. He’s not going away.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

That has nothing do with it! I didn’t use Blade and didn’t need to. The point is be honest. They’re villains just like Thanos. They should come up with legitimate counters not made up ones. That’s why as I said before I welcome new champs like new IM who seems to be a very good Blade counter.
    You’re obviously jaded over Blade. Maybe you should find a new game. He’s not going away.

Calling the developers liars just because the Black Order doesn't conform to your sensibilities is like calling Marvel Studios liars because those characters in the movies are not exactly identical to their counterparts in the comics. The hero and villain tags are somewhat subjective and certainly arbitrary. They can't "lie" about something they themselves made up. In the comic books, as far as I've ever read characters don't have hashtags stamped to their foreheads identifying themselves as heroes and villains. The tags can't be "illegitimate" when the champions in MCOC are creations of the designers, inspired by the Marvel IP but not identical to them. The creator has the final say in what their creations actually are.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    All these “immunity” ideas are cute but you know his Danger Sense ignores immunities to AAR…

And the second they pull that to counter blade I’ll be on my Hood crusade again
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Also Like HALF the heroes in Marvel are or have been avengers

RedPool
    Wolverine
    Rulk (also a hero not villain)
    Both Carol Danver Marvel champs
    Jane Foster
    Spider-Man Classic
    “Iron” Spider
    She-Hulk
    ROGUE
    VOODOO
    Winter Soldier

Also Sabertooth is a villain/Merc depending on which time period both very similar but distinctly different personalities