**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Common dungeon courtesy

I know, random partners is bad, but there’s common courtesy when you’re running with someone decent that you make sure you partner is done before you quit the room and leave thousands of points on the board.
I just spent a revive and heals to beat a boss against degen because I needed the points and partner died on last mini. My “partner” disappeared and I’m stuck for almost 9 minutes until it ended. This wasn’t the first room and we’d already chatted in game. Why? Why quit? Rant over, thank you.

Comments

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    what happens if you don't make a choice when defeating a boss?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    you get the lesser rewards, same thing happened to me a few times. Some people are just jerks. It is just clicking a button lol................
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    well, mcoc is not spared by the shadiness of online anonimity. we all gettrolledfrom time to time. Im thankful I got matched with decent ppl when I play dungeons
  • And sometimes the game crashes or you lose connection, it happens. It’s just frustrating when you lose a chunk of points for no reason.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I know, random partners is bad, but there’s common courtesy when you’re running with someone decent that you make sure you partner is done before you quit the room and leave thousands of points on the board.
    I just spent a revive and heals to beat a boss against degen because I needed the points and partner died on last mini. My “partner” disappeared and I’m stuck for almost 9 minutes until it ended. This wasn’t the first room and we’d already chatted in game. Why? Why quit? Rant over, thank you.

What I know is you cant quit the room until time is up. You can leave, hit help, open crystals, buy units and come again in the room as long as the session is on. Given that, they must have left the room and not come back knowing you won the fight.

Maybe they presumed the battle was lost and didnt bother to come back? Nonetheless, courtesy is still due. You dont walk out of a game because you lost. You face the result, handshake and leave.

But kabam should still award the winnings to the team. It is unfair that someone won the battle and they didn’t get the prize just because they missed a click. Be fair, kabam.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    My 9 month old kid walked for the first time during a dungeon run. Obviously I got up right away, took out my phone and filmed it, then made sure I was there to catch him when he fell down (or more accurately, to cuddle him afterwards). Yelled at my bf to come look at his son, filmed how he fell down trying to change his walking direction (he was on his way to me, but with his dad in the room he got confused where to go and how to do that). By the time I went back to the dungeon, there had been a lot of time passed.

Should I have done anything different? Maybe. But I have his first steps on video and if I'd taken the time to write "brb" I wouldn't have.
    Ah, Mr Gray area, nice to meeet you.