**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It is time for kabam to stop lying to us

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
The ai is modified don't tell me it ain't every fight I do the ai does things I cannot it is costing me heals and revives and I am sick and tired of the lying about it your option are to either make us do the same things the ai can do or remove the modifications to the ai which I know are there because I see them every single fight how do you expect the players to play fair when all the company does is lie, ripoff, and cheat again I don't want to see any mods coming in and telling me the ai ain't modified I'm not stupid I know It is.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    What does the AI do that you can't?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Dash back and parry you is one thing I can think of.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Anyone else notice how often the AI parries in Alliance War? There used to be a “parry” node to let us know that our attacks were at risk of being parried by the AI. Now Alliance War AI is king of parrying attacks, specifically when you try to counter after evading a special attack or a heavy attack. Even Labyrinth of Legends AI doesn’t do that.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    For starters i block their special and am right against them dash at them and they get to block, can I no sure can't, their medium hits knock me out of a block as well and this has been happening for a year and I am tired of it
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Anyone else notice how often the AI parries in Alliance War? There used to be a “parry” node to let us know that our attacks were at risk of being parried by the AI. Now Alliance War AI is king of parrying attacks, specifically when you try to counter after evading a special attack or a heavy attack. Even Labyrinth of Legends AI doesn’t do that.

It may not account for how easy they can parry (recovery may be a bigger issue), but AW defenders have whatever masteries their owner has. You have to assume all defenders have the parry mastery.
This discussion has been closed.