**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best node for duped iceman?

I can’t figure out what node to put my iceman on.. any tips?

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    He sucks as a defender lol. I face him in AW all the time and he almost always gets one-shotted by me. With combat regen boost and sparky, he becomes easy to deal with.
  • Scary_TerryScary_Terry Posts: 26
    I’ve been putting mine on unblockable SP1 but would be interested to see what other people think
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    SP1 or energy attacks, as that coldsnap to start adds a nice free damage kick. Don't listen to that other guy, sure we can all beat him, it's the unavoidable damage he brings duped that makes running into 10 of them a real pain in the arse.

It is not unavoidable...
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    edited May 2018
    Put him on power shield yes his sp2 can be evaded but he cant bleed or be poisoned