**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena glitching???

This has happened to me 3 times in a row now. Way past into the infinite streak in the 5 star featured arena.. i use ironman, drax and xxx all 4 star 3/30s and it triggers death squads. Other 4 star 3/30s are fine but when i use ironman drax and someone else so far (3 times) it triggers death squads and screws me over. Can someone please address this issue. Isn't 4 star 3/30s supposed to be enough to maintain the infinite streak??

Comments

• JulzJulz Posts: 11
    Any response?
  • Javed_AhmedJaved_Ahmed Posts: 15
    Julz, any champ whose rating is below or around 2.8k rating will trigger death squad. This is happening from last week onwards only. I have reported the issue but not reply. I'm playing 5* arena from day 1 and faced such issues till now. There are tons of champs (useless 4*/5*) that we cant use them even in arena because of this reason. They should reduce the required rating to solve this problem. Other problem is I reported here 2 days back still no prely from KABAM
  • Javed_AhmedJaved_Ahmed Posts: 15
    *still no reply from KABAM
  • JulzJulz Posts: 11
    I've heard from another source that it is 3.2k? maybe that's correct. Coz the team that i have that is currently triggering consists of champs all above 2.8k (but under 3.2k) other 4 star 3/30s seem fine. but when i get to my team of 3/30s that are under 3.2 they trigger it.. annoying af! Any official response from kabam to clarify this would be appreciated
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/67655/deadsquad-on-streak-63#latest
    This is neither a bug, nor a change to the Arenas. The match ups you receive are based on the total rating of your Team, vs a projected team rating for your opponent. With more and more Rank 5 5-Stars in the game, this has shifted what many thought of as the formula for the "infinite streak". However, like I said, this is not a change or a bug.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    I think the death squad cutoff isn’t based on PI, contrary to popular belief. My lowest PI r1 5* team averages 2.8k, and does not trigger death squads. My lowest PI r3 4* team averages about the same, but only triggers death squads when I run suicides and the PI average increases to 3.1k.

I think it may actually be related to the average of a certain stat, likely health (as that decreases with suicides).