**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who wants the chance to open champion you want

The 4,5 and 6 star champions crystals give only one tier champs so, get the chance to acquire the 4,5 or 6 star champion you like.

Who wants the chance to open champion you want 69 votes

We like the idea
56% 39 votes
We don’t like the idea
43% 30 votes

Comments

• Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 163
    And kabam can put some rules to check the situation if it’s being over exploited. It can be like an event “ i wish I had... “ event like how gold realm and hall of healing is.
    Who hasn’t ever wished he or she wanted a particular champion from crystals and then open another he or she is not interested in
    Not even once.. one teeny moment ?
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Well i would really love to have sentry as my next 5* although he isn't god tier but i really like him as super hero
    I think a better idea to your i wish i had that champ event is we select one hero for next crystal and kabam gives us increased drop rates for that specific champ only
    That is what I’m talking about...I agree but the champs that you want may not be selected by all . Like a ticket for you to open only 5 star sentry from crystal is what I’m talking about
    Sorry.. for you to open a champion of your choice
    Tim1234 wrote: »
    That is what I’m talking about...I agree but the champs that you want may not be selected by all . Like a ticket for you to open only 5 star sentry from crystal is what I’m talking about

Love you bro thanks for understanding me i hope i get sentry in my next pull
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Technically those crystals are out this month sooo...
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    What would the game become then. I know that sometimes we dont get the right champions, however thats what makes the game interesting when we finally get a good champ.
    So no, whats the point of playing the game when pp all want similar champs.
    Ok 👍🏾
    Ok so if it’s a one time thing is it ok?
    I’m saying ... “ one chance to acquire champion of your choice from any 4,5,6 star crystal you have fought for ( shard crystals) “
    Sometimes it takes to long to get a champion you have been wanting
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Took me over a year to finally get AA as a 4 star. Had a mutant awakening gem, iso, sig stones, and t4cc set aside waiting for him or iceman. Went for him in the special crystal this week and pulled him on my first attempt. Granted I don’t really need him as a 4 star at this point, with only a few paths left on collector to finish act 5 100% and LoL still to run with my SL, I just always wanted him. I’ll also try for the 5 star version next week in the death crystal. All that said, it was incredibly satisfying getting him finally, and if I had the chance to simply select him specifically as a champ to pull the gratification would have been greatly diminished. I much rather prefer how it is now. I also don’t have a blade or Medusa and I know I’ll be even more excited when I pull them. Much more so than if Kabam just tossed them to me in a special one time crystal.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    No, because people would just keep choosing god tier over and over.
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    I think the recent OG Vision deal provides a price point for how much value Kabam places on being able to straight up buy a specific champ.
  • TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    I think a better idea would be class specific 4/5/6* crystals. That way it'd still depend on luck, but we could tilt the odds.

God knows I'd love to have a 4 star or higher Mystic champ to round out my roster lol
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    edited May 2018
    every crystal already has a chance for the champ you want
    flygamer wrote: »
    every crystal already has a chance for the champ you want

Yes i agree and everyone can get any champ so even choosing a champion of your choice is no different
  • StripesWaterkatStripesWaterkat Posts: 28
    My opinion on what some of the others are saying here is, it depends on the person. If you are solely playing to the game to win, you may only choose the top characters. However, someone like me who is just trying to enjoy the game, is looking for Nightcrawler the most. I missed the arena chance this weekend cause of Mother's day, but I would personally love to put together a team I can enjoy the game with, not just the most "damage output, blah, blah, blah" there is.
  • QbdnfrhuQbdnfrhu Posts: 84
    it would be good, as long as the crystal doesn't land on a four star captain america infinity war, the the game crashes, and i get two star wolverine. (this is exactly what happened to me yesterday, contacted kabam, and they said they didn't give a fock about that).
    Bahamut wrote: »
    But even you would like to
    I’m saying this should apply to only shard crystals nothing more... just 4,5&6 star shard crystals... the crystals you fought for ... it can be in the form of a ticket you win over a fight or something else to give you the chance to choose you desired champion from the shard crystals you have ..
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Tim1234 wrote: »
    Bahamut wrote: »
    But even you would like to

I never said that I wouldn’t. That doesn’t change the fact that it’d be broken af.
  • candyherocandyhero Posts: 60
    maybe you could pick 1,2,3,4,5,6 stars and you can ramble on which one you get thats a reasonable option.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Whenever you open a crystal that contains a champ you want, you have a chance to open the champion you want.