**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ninja crystal question

Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
Can anyone confirm that Archangel is in the Ninja crystal? I see him in the animations, and yes I know that they do not mean anything as the outcome has already been pre-determined. But I am curious if anyone has pulled him today.

If I remember correctly, from similar crystals, the secondary champ is in there, I am just not sure 100%

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    He is in there
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    He is in there

You pulled him?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    He is in there

You pulled him?

No but he is in the crystal
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited June 2017
    If you see him in the reel while spinning, he's in.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Arguable can't really say so unless someone pulls him. Kabam changes the discriptions when older crystals come back around only saying you have a chance for the newer champ. In this case they only talk about odds of obtaining a 3 or 4 star psylocke but don't mention archangel. He could be in the banner because Kabam doesn't want to change it
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    An alliance mate dropped over $100 and did not get an Archangel. He did however pull 3 4*s...Kamala, Psylocke, and Captain Marvel.

Other members bought crystals, not sure how much everyone spent but I saw quite a few 3* and several 4* pulls...none were Archangel. Oh well he is in the PHC and can't pull a newly dropped hero to save my life!
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Lets all just keep in mind that miracles do happen. I popped open a Winged Crystal and got a 4* Archangel. And now he is on top of my roster.